Invalid Report against TheMyriadGamer

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MaxKittens, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaxKittens

MaxKittens Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    TheMyriadGamer
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:41314919
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62716013
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Community Pool Overhaul (old)
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    1:10 am
    Reason For Report:
    He banned for 24 hours claiming RDM x3 I already have a report against him for falsely slaying me earlier but he persisted. He banned me after this round:​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I have seen this and am collecting my evidence on both reports.

4. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Now, it is correct i banned you for RDMx3 which is infact a 24h ban. I did this because unless the previous report you made against me is a valid report, this is your third account of RDM. If the report is found valid then the ban will be removed and voided, however if the report is found invalid, the ban will stay. That being said the ban is local and you are welcome to enjoy our other servers until this is all handled.

Now to get to the situation at hand. You killed someone for crouching on a C4, as our rules state, you can only kos someonme for directly interacting it, such as planting or arming a C4. Passing it, not calling it out, or being around it is no longer a traitorous act and you cannot kill them for it. Thus it be considered RDM and in this case, your third offense.
    [​IMG]

I will be leaving the rest of this to my admin @Guilty regarding both reports against me. Thank you for being patient while i finished staffing and gathered my evidence.

5. MaxKittens

MaxKittens Active Member

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@MaxKittens

As far as the C4 situation goes, @TheMyriadGamer is correct in regards to the C4 clarification. Refer to this thread for more information. If the C4 was already armed, then you can't really kill anyone for just simply passing or being crouched next to it. That doesn't prove that they activated it especially if you didn't see what happened. Refer to our Extended Rules to see the information.

I believe that my Moderator took the proper actions in regards to punishing you for this situation and will be marking this report as invalid. However, the ban may still be disputed depending on how your other report goes.

Edit: Ban has been voided after the other report has been found valid.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.