Completed Report against Thelix

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mr. Watermelon, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Thelix
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:055181742
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    64th
    Which Round:
    4 (I think)
    Time of Occurence:
    11:15 PM PST
    Reason For Report:
    Was doing my traitor thing when Thelix placed a chair at the bottom of the drop from the jail to the underground. Hit the chair and it killed me and another person (He happens to be a T too). Goes on for the next round boasting about how funny it was. (Maybe he doesn't know the rules? Or a total D bag). No admins were on so I'm posting here.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    From my damage logs, got to save them but no picture. Happened 50 seconds into the round. (Sorry for the text spam)
    Trouble in Terrorist Town - Round Events Log
    --------------------------------------------------
    TIME | TYPE | WHAT HAPPENED
    --------------------------------------------------
    00:00 | Game | The round started
    00:09 | Traitor killed innocent | Pépéguy was shot by MasterTbaiter using a AK47
    00:39 | Traitor killed innocent | fuck the ponys was shot by MasterTbaiter using a Rifle
    00:42 | Traitor killed innocent | TheSkeletonKing34 was shot by Mr. Watermelon using a Pistol
    00:44 | Body discovered | GhostSonic found the corpse of TheSkeletonKing34
    00:47 | Suicide | [LNET] Panda With a Gun was crushed by something

00:50 | Suicide | Mr. Watermelon fell to their death
    00:52 | Traitor killed innocent | Happenstance was beaten up by Cream
    00:54 | Traitor killed innocent | MFA was shot by GhostSonic using a Deagle
    01:01 | Traitor killed innocent | Deadwalking12345 was shot by Cream using a Shotgun
    01:03 | Body discovered | Thelix found the corpse of Mr. Watermelon
    01:05 | Body discovered | alcchoholic trill harriss#prove found the corpse of fuck the ponys
    01:06 | Suicide | GhostSonic fell to their death

01:10 | Body discovered | Thelix found the corpse of GhostSonic
    01:17 | Body discovered | TheOnceLer found the corpse of MFA
    01:19 | Traitor killed innocent | Castle(● ≥⌂≤)● JAM was shot by Cream using a Shotgun
    01:20 | Traitor killed innocent | mysteriousglitch was shot by Dog with the Blog using a M16
    01:24 | Body discovered | Alias000 found the corpse of Castle(● ≥⌂≤)● JAM
    01:25 | Traitor killed innocent | Texansoldier was shot by Dog with the Blog using a M16
    01:26 | Body discovered | Sea Bass Ten found the corpse of mysteriousglitch
    01:28 | Body discovered | Alias000 found the corpse of Happenstance
    01:34 | Body discovered | imbamen found the corpse of [LNET] Panda With a Gun
    01:34 | Body discovered | Alias000 found the corpse of Deadwalking12345
    01:42 | Traitor killed innocent | Alias000 was shot by Cream using a MP7
    01:43 | Traitor killed innocent | alcchoholic trill harriss#prove was shot by Cream using a MP7
    01:46 | Body discovered | ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ found the corpse of Alias000
    01:50 | Innocent killed traitor | Cream was shot by CatBeard using a Winchester 1873
    01:52 | Traitor killed innocent | donut was shot by MasterTbaiter using a Rifle
    02:01 | Traitor killed innocent | Andrey was shot by TheOnceLer using a Rifle
    02:02 | Traitor killed innocent | Sheriff Denny was shot by TheOnceLer using a Rifle
    02:05 | Suicide | Thelix was drowned by something
    02:07 | Traitor killed innocent | nevodka was shot by Fazbear using a Winchester 1873
    02:11 | Teamkill | Jsk2003 was shot by ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ using a Shotgun
    02:12 | Innocent killed traitor | Fazbear was shot by ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ using a Shotgun
    02:13 | Body discovered | Sea Bass Ten found the corpse of nevodka
    02:16 | Body discovered | ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ found the corpse of Jsk2003
    02:17 | Body discovered | ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ found the corpse of Fazbear
    02:19 | Body discovered | TheOnceLer found the corpse of alcchoholic trill harriss#prove
    02:36 | Traitor killed innocent | TheFuzzyGnome was shot by Dog with the Blog using a Winchester 1873
    02:42 | Traitor killed innocent | CatBeard was shot by Dog with the Blog using a Winchester 1873
    02:46 | Traitor killed innocent | ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼ was shot by MasterTbaiter using a Dragunov SVU
    02:50 | Innocent killed traitor | Dog with the Blog was beaten up by Winchester 1873 Expert
    02:51 | Body discovered | Winchester 1873 Expert found the corpse of Dog with the Blog
    02:52 | Body discovered | Winchester 1873 Expert found the corpse of CatBeard
    02:52 | Teamkill | Winchester 1873 Expert was shot by imbamen using a Jack Hammer
    02:53 | Body discovered | Dr. Phil found the corpse of ☼Kawaii Ubahootah☼
    02:55 | Body discovered | imbamen found the corpse of Winchester 1873 Expert
    03:01 | Body discovered | imbamen found the corpse of TheFuzzyGnome
    03:07 | Traitor killed innocent | Dr. Phil was shot by MasterTbaiter using a Dragunov SVU
    03:15 | Credit found | Sea Bass Ten found 3 credit(s) on the corpse of Dog with the Blog
    03:24 | Traitor killed innocent | imbamen was shot by Sea Bass Ten using a Shotgun
    03:32 | Body discovered | lopswerg found the corpse of Thelix
    03:39 | Body discovered | Sea Bass Ten found the corpse of donut
    03:55 | Credit found | MasterTbaiter found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of Fazbear
    03:58 | Body discovered | MasterTbaiter found the corpse of Dr. Phil
    04:13 | Traitor killed innocent | Wolf was shot by MasterTbaiter using a AK47
    05:03 | Traitor killed innocent | Creampuff was shot by lopswerg using a ACR
    05:08 | C4 planted | MasterTbaiter planted C4
    05:09 | Body discovered | Sea Bass Ten found the corpse of Creampuff
    05:15 | C4 planted | MasterTbaiter planted C4
    05:27 | Innocent killed traitor | lopswerg was fried by Lvl 15 Magikarp
    05:52 | C4 exploded | The C4 planted by MasterTbaiter exploded
    06:00 | C4 exploded | The C4 planted by MasterTbaiter exploded
    06:00 | Traitor killed innocent | Lvl 15 Magikarp was exploded by MasterTbaiter
    06:00 | Traitors won | The dastardly traitors won the round!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Witness: GhostSonic​

2. GhostSonic

GhostSonic Supporter

I was affected by this; it completely fucked up my T-Round. I have this screenshot of him using spectator to hold the chair there after he died.
    http://i.imgur.com/HDjqtvw.jpg

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Report has been found Valid. Thank you for your report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.