Invalid Report against theCoCoFTW

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Twerkin' For Taco's, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    theCoCoFTW
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    highrise
    Which Round:
    2 rounds in
    Time of Occurence:
    12:40 am
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed me for 2 rounds for no reason, i asked multiple times for the reason only to have no response, i was slain before for saying that mw2 was a good game by Butterfly​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello Barry, hope your day is going well. I had slayed you 2 rounds because you damaged 2 different players with an explosive barrel in the same round.
    [​IMG]
    Since you damaged 2 players it made that 2nd offense of RDM since it was the same round. I will go ahead and tag my admin @Opii for his verdict on this report against me.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Twerkin' For Tacos,

Thank you for making a report. You were slain by my moderator for having caused explosive damage to two innocents, one being a detective, and a traitor (possibly amounting to Mass RDM (3) if you fail to supply a valid reason) 23 seconds into the round. It also seems that you had died 1 second prior to the explosion which may have caused the explosion after your death. I would like to give you the possibility to explain the situation.

Failing to respond in within 24 hours will result in this report being found invalid. Thank you for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.