Invalid Report against The Lead Administration

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by News Network, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    The Lead Administration
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    N/A
    Your Steam ID:
    N/A
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    N/A
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    N/A
    Reason For Report:
    My reasoning behind this report is mainly just to get an answer. But, since a private conversation with the leads got IGNORED I'm forced to take it here for a response.

I am aware that you leads are probably under instruction by Highwon not to speak to me regarding the matter but I don't appreciate to ignorance. A savage answer roasting me or whatever would've went down better.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Let me provide a little background information

I had my name changing privileges revoked by Highwon due to me wanting a name similar to "Network".

As the oldies in this community are aware, Network was a script kiddie ddoser who was a pain in the ass(I believe this to be the reasoning behind me not being allowed that name) We had a debate regarding this and it turned out he'd let me have "News Network" yadayada then in the end he said that this would be my final name-change and i'd not be allowed any further changes At the time I accepted this. In the following weeks I started a conversation with the leads since I noticed another member of the community was allowed the name @loon tink. How the fuck was this fair?

I'm not allowed a name similar to Network because of who he was and subsequently got my name change requests revoked because of it but someone is allowed the name of a persistent ban evader who is also a pain in the ass to the community?Bitch please!

The date of the forum conversation with the leads was the 19th of July and there's still no response there and i'm tilt.​

2. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Wat why I am even tagged
    Plz I am inno I swear I've just asked for name change plz no ban
    The original was toon Link and I have loon tink

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You are fully aware of the fact that you are not allowed to change your name on our forums yet you have tried to do it multiple times even having an admin that wasn't aware of your situation to change it for you. Changing forum names is a privilege granted to members of our community and you lost that privilege permanently a while back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.