Invalid Report against thatbox

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by dest, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dest

dest Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    thatbox
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:40017916
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:69776432
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Community bowling
    Which Round:
    4 rounds till map change
    Time of Occurence:
    5:22 pm EST
    Reason For Report:
    Gaging and muting me for no reason then proceeding to ban me for no reason. This report might be invalid anyway but guess what. If this happens once again i will just leave the server because all these mods are very power hungry and just like to ban and gag and mute people for no reason. Even nazi germany had more rights that this server. Whoever the owner is needs to get these mods out of here because clearly just talking about a anus should not be counted as spam nor harassment.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Screen shot of him gaging and muting me for saying anus a couple times any waiting before saying it for example (I had a anus in my anus) waits 5 seconds ( have you guys ever had anus before?): http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...110/B92A9C1A0A65C63F3C4BCA221D2C959925C239FA/

Screenshot of him banning me for mic spam even though i was not "spamming" i was talking : http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...810/60746B63A867B2415559AF2536773B0FBA5CAD2E/

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@ThatBox will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient. Tagging @CDriscoll to resolve this report once Thatbox gives his side of the story.

3. dest

dest Member

By the way as you can see in the picture he mutes me once again for typing in chat things like "will it come out of my anus" and other things. I have never seen a moderator this power hungry before. Going out of his way to mute and gag me even though its not mic spam. mic spam or chat spam is when you constantly spam something for example John:crap John:crap john:crap john:crap and it a very short period of time. This was clearly me just typing in chat and having a conversation with other people and if you want to mute and gag for those reasons then you might as well just remove the chat and voice and have commands like in csgo.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

This seems very similar to the 2 other reports you made on our moderator @Rek If you are gagged or muted for saying stuff like that, you know you're doing something wrong and saying grossing things in chat. Either way please be patient until the reported staff member gives his side of the story.

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hello there @dest!

I don't think spam is what you think it is, and as a reminder, here is the definition of spam as I follow it.

[​IMG]

Anyways, I do not feel that the recording of your mic spam is even needed to respond to this report, as you did enough of it in chat to prove my case. You were warned twice as is appropriate and shown below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see, there is various accounts of spam during my warnings alone that could constitute a ban. Here is another example of your spamming:

[​IMG]

Keep in mind that this also include the countless times you said "You can't shoot this anus" or "Don't mess with my anus" in voice chat. I will now leave it to @CDriscoll to decide the verdict of the report.

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Dest,

Even though you cannot see this, as your actions have gained you a forum ban, ThatBox was fully correct in his actions on the servers, and this report has been found invalid.

Your actions were spam, and they were dealt with accordingly, and your ban will be extended due to your attitude and trolling on our forums.

Thank you, however, for your report, and for attempting to ensure justice is served on our servers.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.