Completed Report against That One White Guy

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by IAmCam, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    That One White Guy
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:125468394
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48016078
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Innocent Motel
    Which Round:
    Not Sure
    Time of Occurence:
    about 10:20 E.S.T.
    Reason For Report:
    Using his "mod discretion" to not slay someone for doing damage to me as inno when I was detective. I guess theres "a new update" I havent heard about that mods have discretion on who they slay. Inno was [Cytz] Spacemuffins (STEAM_0:1:64459259)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @IAmCam

Thank you for reporting me today on the forums, as with every report I wish to learn something new, hopefully you do as well.
    Lets get right into this!

THE BEGINNING
    You had asked me to take this report from Atlas for me to review it, which I did!

[​IMG]

The logs did not show up underneath the report like they normally did. So I went and found them in the damagelogs tab.

[​IMG]

THE MIDDLE
    You had been complaining about some reports not going your way so I checked Deathscene for this one just to be safe.
    The video that I found was very suspicious.

To me, other mods, and some admins it looked like you walked straight in front of him so you could intentionally kill him.

IN THE END
    If this report is found valid by my admin @Cafedemocha then I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

The White Guy that everyone knows is back again!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  4. IAmCam

IAmCam Active Member

I think the point here is you dont get to choose who does and does not get slain because you feel its dumb. Give you an example, this happened a couple times. Accidently throw a grenade, I tell everyone to watch out and people legit stand on top of the grenade. Shit pretty sure ive been banned for Mass Rdm for that exact reason. It's the rules dude.

5. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Hello @IAmCam thanks for taking the time to file a report

I will be marking this report VALID. Spacemuffins should have been slain here since his shots were totally unnecessary and I will make sure he is slain for this report, however, what you did was also unnecessary. Walking in front of someone like that just so they can get punished is loopholing and that is unacceptable so I will be using my discretion to give you a slay for your actions. I would advise that you not do stuff like this again.

If you have any questions or concerns about this report please PM me here on the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.