Completed Report against Tetrium

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by CrazyPharaoh, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyPharaoh

CrazyPharaoh Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Tetrium
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:80716998
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:155351576​
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    gm_clue
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    18:17 GMT
    Reason For Report:
    Tetrium was being abusive and mean for something that i didn't mean to do. On the minecraft lightouse map, i saw him kill an innocent and as a detective i decided to kill him. It turns out that the innocent false RDM'd and i hadn't known. I told him i was sorry and i didnt know but in voice chat he called me a 'dipshit' and a 'fucktard' (i didn't have evidence as i didn't record it) and he even private messaged me the same thing. I was angry with him and i'll happily admit i RDM'd him due to his offensiveness and he continued to be offensive and rude.

In the next map which was gm_clue he started to say racial slurs towards me and became even more offensive (evidence below). He said many horrible things in voice chat ('piece of shit go hang yourself before i shoot your whole family') and called me an 'arab terrorist' in normal chat. For some reason his messages appeared for a few seconds then disappeared from chat (im not sure if this is hacking or what but it definately wasn't the autoscroll) but it was really odd. However i managed to caputre what he said in the console after i left.

I personally don't think someone like this should be allowed on the server as what he said was very rude. I will happily take the punishment for the RDMing i did but i could not bare to hear the rest of what he said and i still have reports after leaving as there were no admins online.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    (Imgur link)>> https://imgur.com/kCV2slN

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

I'll look at this.

3. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

You continually RDM'd me. That photo is a doctored image also.

4. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Also next time you want to slader my name for calling you a "fucktard" over voice chat. Remember to use proper grammar. I would have said "fuck you, you"

5. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Hello,

I talked with @Tetrium. He has been whipped.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.