Invalid Report against Takesis

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by lukus, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukus

lukus VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Takesis
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:40389786
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    community pool
    Which Round:
    either round 6 or 5
    Time of Occurence:
    around 12:00
    Reason For Report:
    Takesis was putting props in the water at the bottom of the ladder. I told him not to but he kept putting a chair in the water. I killed him for it and died later on in the round. I saw him prop pushing the prop in the water and I told him to stop. he continued to push the prop left and right in the water and at least one player died from it. I told him I took a screenshot and he said "I was trying to get the prop out of the water". he was obviously lying.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there lukus thank you for taking the time to report a player on the forums. Do you by any chance have a recording of this?

It is RDM if people die from a prop someone placed at the bottom of the pool, but as staff we can't give punishment unless we witness it ourselves or are given concrete evidence. While your screenshot does show the player as a prop in the pool, we can't give punishment unless you provide a video recording of them putting the prop there (either alive or as a spectator) and showing people dying from it. With no evidence being shown, there's not much we can do other than warn the player and watch them closely for them to do it again. If you don't have any further evidence within the next 24 hours I will have to mark this report invalid due to lack of evidence.

Edit: Also would like to mention, if you can find someone who was recording a demo at the time, we can use a the drive feature to see it, but I'm not sure if demos will show who's spectating a prop.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I was present at the time, Takesis was not making an effort to remove the prop. As soon as lukus called him out, he unpossessed the prop, I then took control of the prop and took it out of the pool.

4. lukus

lukus VIP

thanks for responding Pandora and Patrick. I wasn't recording at that time, so I'm not going to be able to provide any of that. I just wanted to show what this player was doing. I was just trying to help out mods and admins because the unidentified body at the bottom of the pool was one of the players he killed. I guess since I don't have any other evidence you cant just close this thread. #lame

5. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

I'm sorry that we're not able to do much without evidence here, but I will make it known to staff members to watch this player. Since you don't any further evidence I will be closing this report, however if you come across evidence feel free to PM me on the forums to continue to handle it.

Thank for you reporting.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.