Invalid Report against Taco_Rocket (No Monitor/Fingers

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Crethon, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crethon

Crethon Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Taco_Rocket (No Monitor/Fingers
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:18333816
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_canyon_a4
    Time of Occurence:
    ~11:45 AM
    Reason For Report:
    I was Falsely Slain and reported back to 2 people for them RDMing me and filling out False Reports on me for me supposedly "Prop killing" when i have done nothing. The mod did nothing about them and with no concrete evidence slayed me on my T round.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I tried to reason and tell him why it was a false slay and didnt even apologize for his wrong doing.... For all he knew they could be using a third party chat client and teaming up on players... I did not prop kill or even prop push and was slain for being RDM'd because of a false report...​

2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

• This user has been warned for innapropriate behavior.
    This report is adorable.

Ok doke, As the person you prop killed scrublord. 1. i saw your name when you smacked me with the barrel knocked me to my death. 2. As soon as you did it play WayofTime reacted and shot you for you traitorous acts. You then proceeded to complain and lie about it.

Please sit down and pay some attention to my next statement. I AM THE PANDA, i aint got no friends to 3rd party chat with big boy. not only that i wouldnt do this because im not a scrub child like yourself.

Go into your room, grab a pillow, cuddle it and cry.

3. Taco_Rocket

Taco_Rocket G-G-G-Godmin VIP

Hello there! Thanks for taking the time to make a report!

You had two people report you from prop killing @ThePanda by both ThePanda and WayofTime.

Which the screens are provided below.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317083010

The report against WayofTime

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317082956

Report against you

Which you responded with false report. As it is, you need more response in your report than the usually "NOPE NOT ME" response.

Which you then proceeded to argue with the two over spectator chat. When you started spamming admin chat, I then made it clear to all why you were slain. \

Which is why we are here.

4. WayofTime

WayofTime VIP

I was the person that saw the RDMing in question occur.

In the map, Crethon picked up a barrel with his Magnetostick and used it to shove ThePanda off of the edge of the map, killing him. I called it out immediately, and Taco acted on it.

I thought it was pretty clear cut, unless I am missing something.

5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Crethon,

Thanks for taking the time to make this forum report. I am sorry if you believe @Taco_Rocket abused his power or even mistreated you, or took away your traitor round, though the current witnesses (3) are stacked against you. You claim you never prop-killed anyone, yet @ThePanda died to the world and claims he saw you fling the prop which ultimately killed him, not a second later @WayofTime shoots and kills you claiming he saw you prop-kill ThePanda, on top of all of this, the moderator Taco_Rocket witnessed you prop-kill ThePanda from spectator-only mode. Usually situations like these would result in a word verses word scenario, however a moderator witnessing you blatantly flout our server rules and guidelines then continue to lie about it specifically in a report is offensive. You are guilty of prop-killing ThePanda and your slay was rightfully issued.

This report has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.