Invalid Report against T0M

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ☠{-NA-}☠LUV YOU CHELSEA♥, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    T0M
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:183790550
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49263020
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_roy_the_ship
    Which Round:
    I believe it was final round
    Time of Occurence:
    04:35 ish
    Reason For Report:
    Im escalating this Bullshit from in-game im not putting up with this fake response to get off of a slay IDGAF if TOM gets mad but this there was an UNID near you response is complete crap considering I was on the top of the boat and the dead corpses was about 2 floors below me from where i stand, Especially considering i just got there like 3 minutes when i was shot.`​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Im gladly hoping ACHUCKY will come out as the T to tell his side on what really was near me; as i hoped my computer took a screen shot of the scene it sadly did not, so i must go about sending you a small yet what does this prove; picture depicting what i saw in my screen.

http://imgur.com/a/3Wixc < Must paint you a picture of everything.

TTT: My virgininty found the body of Conqure. They were a Traitor!
    TTT: Elforia found the body of That Purple. They were a Traitor!
    Elforia called a Detective to the body of That Purple!
    TTT: My virgininty found the body of ACHUCKY. They were a Traitor!
    TTT: My virgininty confirmed the death of ohthatpie.
    [RDM Manager] You died! Open the report menu using the !report command.
    Round 6: You were killed on overtime by T0M, they were a DETECTIVE.
    *DEAD* ACHUCKY: i suck dick
    *DEAD* Chris Hansen: I guess it's HappyFace's call. If you feel you have been rdmed, type !report in chat
    *DEAD* Doodle Bob: hey scrub
    TTT: T0M found the body of My virgininty. They were Innocent.
    TTT: T0M found the body of sheriff brick dimes. They were Innocent.

to paint you a picture of what this is let me explain to you the only person in the path of where i was leading me up to the top of the control tower where i found conqure body was just that. Nobody else other than one other guy who was found dead on the side of the ladder where the door meets into the cabin and the ladder up to the roof, which he was already ID'd BTW; a few while after i killed ACHUCKY from which you can see was a Traitor and i ID'ed him after killing him shortly after i saw TOM from 2 platforms below me walk towards the back turned his head(since i was the only one in the vicinity) looked up and without a question shot the fuck out of me , upon me reporting him his responds was Aint my fault you didnt ID the body.​

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Seeing that you haven't given me any more evidence other than what is posted above. I'm going to have to mark this report as invalid!

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.