Completed Report against SuperUnhappyface

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Smittywerbenjegermanjenson, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    SuperUnhappyface
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    0:1:14398650
    Your Steam ID:
    0:0:87430824
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Intergalactic
    Which Round:
    2nd or 3rd
    Time of Occurence:
    around 4:00 pm
    Reason For Report:
    I was wrongfully slain for 3 rounds. I tried to explain why I killed the first person. (Because there were maybe 4 people shooting at each other so I thought he was a t). He wasn't shooting but I was still shooting at those who were killing. The other person I killed and it was a mistake I was willing to take a slay for it. But to not wait for my side of the story and to just slay me on the spot was not necessary. And the fact that he refused to hear me out is just rude.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Count this as two reports against the same mod

@SuperUnHappyFace was being extremely unprofessional. All I asked was the following: "Super, did Smitty RDM in the same round" (because then it would be 2 slays, not 3)
    I asked this because sometimes mods make mistakes. My intention was not to backseat moderate, but to help my friend Smitty not get unjustly slain
    Super responds with a sassy remark, "Yeah of course Python, I don't know the rules", and I replied on mic that this was sassy as fuck coming from a mod
    "Welp, seeing as I do my job correctly, it's not really necessary. I don't need a backseat moderator."
    This comment really threw me off. He was beginning to lose his cool (which is not a good trait for a mod imo).
    I also found it stubborn he would say he does his job correctly, as if I would know what he did or did not do within his rights.
    He also said it as if he was above everyone else and never could make a simple mistake. Either way, this was a completely unnecessary remark as I was just asking for clarification.
    I said it wasn't backseat moderating, and I was just trying to get things clarified for Smitty. He continued to egg me on "Oh what do you call that? I call that backseat moderating."
    At this point he should know that this would instigate further argument, but I digressed with the tone of the server.

Here is the demo. Starts at tick 17000

3. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

4. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

I am also going to go ahead and report @SuperUnHappyFace for being extremely unprofessional and not listening which he should because well... Hes a mod! I was RDMnt as an inno by another inno that was already KOSed and didnt id 3 bodies... At the time @Python was playing and I think he can back up that Milo was KOSed... I was killed by her and then I got slayed by Super because I shot at her first... SO instead of slaying the person I reported (who did not report me so I couldnt explain the situation) I was the one who was slain... He would not listen to me and it felt extremely unfair.

5. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Smitty, let's get to my response to this report.

Okay so first off I did not slay you before you were able to respond to the report, I slayed you for the first round of that map, where you shot Jim Lahey, seen here
    Here are the shot logs to show that player wasn't shooting at all. You claim there was a a lot of gunfire but this player hadn't shot, giving you no reason to kill said player based off of your response in the report.

As for the 2nd offense of rdm x2, I'm going to have to apologize on that one. After looking at my evidence it was possible for the player to have thrown a harpoon. 2 players had bought harpoons, not one like I had thought at the time. Again i am very sorry for that. I will be slaying myself

Hello Kylenator, I will also have to be apologizing to you as well, Seeing I made a mistake and didn't report you for damaging the player you reported. You damaged him first and I assumed (here is my mistake) you didn't even know you damaged him and that's why you reported him, making it accidental rdm. I'm sorry about this and for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I will also be slaying myself for this.

I will leave the rest up to my Admin Giraffe

6. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Smitty,
    From the evidence, SuperUnHappyFace was right in slaying you based off the response in your report. As said before, there being a lot of gunfire doesn't excuse you to shooting him.
    As for the other two slays, Super has realized his error and owned up to his mistake, and slayed himself twice as a result.
    Kyle,
    Again, Super owned up to his mistake in slaying you as he should have sought out clarification before punishing you. As he said, he will slay himself again as punishment.

For his errors, Super has slain himself three times as punishment, and I will be talking with him in order to ensure this does not happen again.

Python,
    After reviewing the demo, Super could have responded in a better manner, and I will be talking with him about about bettering his communication with players.

Overall, I will marking this report as valid. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any questions or comments.

Report:
    Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.