Invalid Report against SuperUnHappyFace

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Chrome Bullet, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    SuperUnHappyFace
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:14398650
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18869931
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    De_Dolls
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    12:30?
    Reason For Report:
    SuperUnHappyFace slain me for no reason at all, I was pushed by a friend onto someone's head and he counted that as an RDM. Which I find unfair completely​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    One witness I can call out is Dragon​

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Chrome bullet. thank you for taking the time to make this report.
    I will start off by saying. I didn't slay you for the matter that you're talking about but for killing a player for trying to block you.
    As you can see here in this report.
    Screenshot_5.png

the report you're talking about i only slayed Dragon for. I had asked the player he Goomba stomped if they forgave him but i got No response so i had to slay Dragon.

I will leave the rest to my Admin @CDriscoll.

4. I killed the Innocent because he had attempted to block me from jumping to safety on the bookshelf, I stated that on mic, and included him blocking me on report

5. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Hi. As I'm directly involved in this report, I'll weigh in.

I was stood on the edge of that bookshelf as you ran up to it, and jumped. I didn't make you jump. You shot me in mid-air as you realised you wouldn't make it on the platform. You were not running from a C4, nor were you in a situation where your life was in immediate danger forcing you to jump. You could have stayed stood on the mirror. Instead, you kill me, ruin my round, then complain when you're slain for it.

6. This is what happened, I ran from the vents to get back onto the shelf, as I was about to jump and take off, you ran towards the edge, the only reason you didn't push me is because I just about got on the ledge and shot you for trying to RDM. I would not have been able to kill you so easily if I shot in mid-air

7. Harvest

But I didn't damage you. I didn't force you to jump. You could have easily stayed on the mirror and not RDM'd me.

8. You didn't damge me no, but you had intent of blocking my landing, you saw me on the ladder moving in the direction of the ledge to jump and you moved closer to the edge to stop me. I was not forced, but I didn't have to be, that bookshelf is for everyone to go on and that was my desired location

9. Harvest

So what you've literally just said is, you wanted to be on the bookshelf, and you killed me because I was stopping you getting there.

k.

10. Yes, blocking someone's jump is an act of attempted murder, so I thought you were a T

11. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

This report will be locked until I can provide a verdict. You've both presented your case, and there's no need for further bickering.

12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Chrome Bullet,

In this situation, killing Nicol Bolas for blocking is RDM, and SuperUnHappyFace was correct in slaying you for it. A similar case can be reviewed here, involving the rooftop on Assault. Essentially, the user had not done anything to warrant being killed for putting you in harm's way, as you had jumped on your own accord to a platform which just so happened to be blocked by a user standing.

The rule we have in place for killing due to being blocked in immediate danger is more so for being trapped near C4's, jihads, or otherwise being killed by something out of your control. Jumping off a ledge is something you had done on your own accord and, therefore, is not immediate danger or a player-made threat to your life.

Thank you for taking your time to report SuperUnHappyFace, however, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have received throughout this ordeal. With that said, though, this report will be marked invalid and will be locked up accordingly.

See you around, and have a good weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.