Invalid Report against SuperUnHappyFace

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Randy24, Apr 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randy24

Randy24 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    SuperUnHappyFace
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    asssult
    Which Round:
    last round
    Time of Occurence:
    6:00pm
    Reason For Report:
    i was slain for possessing a prop that someone was trying to prop surf on, it landed on their head and did damage to them. i was not responsible for the damage it caused him because i was a prop and not a player during this time and he was hurt due to trying to use the prop i was possessing to surf on. i was trying to fly up to the roof of one of the buildings and it landed on their head.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

3. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello @Charlie-Senpai@, Thank you for taking the time to make this report.

Okay so let's get to it then. I did slay you 2 times for this, reason i slayed you 2 time for this is because it was your 2nd offense of rdm. I told you why i was slaying you for it as well.
    A player had reported you for damaging them with a Prop that you where possessing and i then asked you about this and you admitted to doing so, As you said in this report

"i was slain for possessing a prop that someone was trying to prop surf on, it landed on their head and did damage to them.
    i was not responsible for the damage it caused him because i was a prop and not a player during this time and he was hurt due to trying to use the prop i was possessing to surf on.
    i was trying to fly up to the roof of one of the buildings and it landed on their head."

Seeing you had control of the prop as a spectator this damage was your fault and because of that it is counted as RDM, accidental RDM but still RDM none the less.

Sadly i do not have screens of the reports but do to you admitting it in this report as well, it's not really needed.

I will be leaving the rest to @CDriscoll to make his Verdict.

4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Randy,

Thank you for taking the time to report my moderator @SuperUnHappyFace, as times like these allow for a learning experience for everyone involved. As both of you agree on what happened in the situation, and this is more of a clarification than it is anything else, I do not believe any further evidence is necessary, and we can get right on down to the matter.

While possessing a prop, any damage you cause is credited to you. It isn't required that you are a living player or that it is intentional, as accidental RDM is still RDM. This was expressed to you in the Q&A you created, and is explained a bit more in detail in the extended rules, so I'll reiterate the quote used on the Q&A to describe why SuperUnHappyFace had taken the protocol he did.
    As you had damaged the user with the prop, SuperUnHappyFace followed protocol by slaying you two times for your second offense of RDM. He was not out of line in doing this, and has shown no lapse in judgement. As such, this report will be marked invalid.

I want to apologize if you have felt inconvenienced at all throughout this ordeal, and I hope you understand why you had been slain in this scenario. Again, situations like these are things to learn from. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about the verdict given on this report, please feel welcome to begin an inbox conversation with me.

Thank you,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.