Invalid Report against Staff - Falcor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by DeadlyCakeMix, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadlyCakeMix

DeadlyCakeMix New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Staff - Falcor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:99766708
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16039704
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    Train
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    My reason for the report is not straight against the moderator Falcor. It is more against the priviliges they give themselfs, and other VIP' Players. I find Falcor doing it more than anyone else, moderating the server.

I spawn in as a Traitor, with Falcor on the team.. around 60 seconds into the round. I'm in a conor with a detective holding me stuck and there Falcor is. He goes "Rambo" as he starts to shoot, and starts shooting the detective and me. Fair enough he plays the game, but i report him for RDM, and he says the episode was in crossfire, but he was the only one who shot at anyone, in the beginning.

I tell Falcor when he dies that he needs to sit one round like everyone else, because theres not stated anything about VIP, MOD, ADMIN or any kind of bonus priviliges if you are stated as one of the above.

As i begin to feel unfairly treated i "revenge killed" the guy, ofcouse i did.. If my time as a dead traitor is not important, neither is he's. Ofcouse, this was a fast act but i felt satisfied for my action.

He reports me for "RDM" which is was, and slays me.
    I tell him "You do not slay me, without slaying yourself" but he never slayed himself, like he was another player of the server.

Falcor, are you really that busy, that you have to shoot another traitor one minute into a round, and denying your mistake?

This happend around 00.05(+1)

Falcor will need to showcase the evidence, as the only mod on the server as i know, at the current stated time.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I will respond soon, Just let me get my things together. Thank you

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi DeadlyCakeMix,

First of all I would like to say I'm sorry for any inconveniences you may have had while playing today. And Thank you for making a report on the forums.

First is your report on me
    [​IMG]
    I responded with a question mark because I did not know I killed you. The logs will show I killed you in crossfire and will explain how I did not know I killed you
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now, The Logs show Me shooting 2 Detectives, Shy Guy and Hi. Next screenshot shows me still shooting Hi and killing him then one more shot hitting you. It just happened to be the killing shot on you. Now this is why I didn't know I got you too immediately. I tried explaining this to you in-game how it was crossfire. And crossfire is NOT considered RDM on these servers . And that I would not be false slaying myself. But you did not want talk but rather demand your way.
    If I did kill you for anything less then crossfire I would have gladly slayed myself, if I was in the wrong.

The following round.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The following round, once you find me, you shoot me. You then die soon after, yelling that's crossfire. And in your report response you admit to Revenge RDMing me.
    Which on SGM servers, targeting a player/staff and Revenge RDM are greatly frowned upon and lead to worse punishments.
    I warned you about the Revenge RDM and told you, if you do it again there would be a worse punishment then just 1 slay round.

I feel my evidence speaks for its self. And my Administrator @Muffin will make a verdict on the evidence given, your statements and how I handled the situation.
    If you have anything to add or any questions please do so.

Once again I apologize for any inconveniences you may have had or ill feelings you may have. But Revenge RDM and targeting someone is never acceptable.
    I advise next time actually talking to the staff member on let them explain instead of letting frustration get the better of you.

Thank You,
    Falcor

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

As seen by the evidence given, Falcor acted appropriately here. Crossfire is not considered RDM in our servers, so she would not need a slay. You proceeded to revenge RDM her, you were punished. In the future, keep in mind that intentionally ruining another player's round can lead to more severe punishment.

Thanks for reporting.

INVALID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.