Completed Report against Spooky Bop

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by {c} nehemiahwilliams, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Spooky Bop
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:87584033
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:96473529
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    NIPPER/67THWAY
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    7-8PM
    Reason For Report:
    Spooky killed me for passing an un id body that i never passed. He claimed I passed one at the end of the hallway where you teleport by the water square. The body was At the other end and i had not seen it. He claimed i "walked right past it" when I had been waiting for about thirty seconds for the intends and grenades to clear that were being thrown through the teleporter. He claimed it is "word vs word" so he can not be slain. Later he would not slay someone for calling a false Kos on me to get me killed, their user name was Spooky Nutty.He then claimed "word vs word" and that i shot at him. However, Bop didn't check the logs to see i never fired at all that game and still would not slay him. spooky nutty was only slain after he rdmd several players on the server and it was a very prevalent issue that spooky was ignoring this. He seemed very reluctant to slay him. Since spooky refused to slay himself, I do admit I rdmd him. I said" You passed an un id, this is word vs word, don't slay me unless you provide video evidence". this was the response he had given me. I was slain and thats fair. But he failed to see the point that he too, should receive a slay. He said that he has video proof i rdmd him. So i asked him why he does not have video proof of me walking past an un id? He was just looping so he wouldn't take a slay. I love playing on this server but this mod was being ridiculous. Ive been falsely slain before and its not that big of a deal, but he was claiming "word vs word" since he knew he was in the wrong but did not want to own up to it. He needs to be removed from the server as a mod and banned for looping. i donated because this server has always been good about proving good, fair mods. However, Spooky Bop has proved to be the opposite.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'll go ahead and tag @Spooky Bop to provide his story and his admin @Grimraffe to decide the verdict of this report.

Thank you for being patient!

3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

I have seen this and I will respond shortly.

4. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

5. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Please refer to this report for the verdict.
    I'll be marking this report as Completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.