Completed Report against Smusha

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by griffinblake66, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griffinblake66

griffinblake66 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Smusha
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    Blakeboy3
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Mine craft City
    Which Round:
    Round 3
    Time of Occurence:
    Reason For Report:
    I was afk and I come back to find that a mod had reported me for Rdm then gave me a slay while I was just using the restroom
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

I have seen this and I will be posting my evidence shortly.
    Tagging my admin @Noob999 to make sure he is aware of this situation.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @griffinblake66 !
    I'd like to start by thanking you for taking the time to fill a report on our forums!

I will now be going over the in game report in question and my evidence.

First off, I'd like to correct you on one minor detail. I was not the who created the original report as you have stated, another player did.
    Now, going over the report itself.
    You have been reported by the player "ShipWrkz' for RDM ing him at the start of the round.
    The round when the report was created was Round 4. I have waited until the start of Round 5 for a response. At the start of round 5 I have warned you in a private message that I will be waiting one more round before counting the report as valid due to lack of an appropriate response. (Image below)
    [​IMG]

The slay was then issued according to my statement at the start of Round 6(thus making it 3 full rounds of waiting for a response)

Under normal circumstances this slay would have been valid, as the original report was valid as well.
    However, while going over my evidence I have realized that I made an error.
    I have somehow misread and confused your name with that of the actual RDM er that should have been reported. (by the name of "Neopolitan")
    How that happened I have no idea, especially since your name and his are not similar by any means.
    Below is the report in question:
    [​IMG]

So in reality you have been falsely reported for RDM and I have confused your name with that of the actual offender.
    This of course makes your punishment unjustified and unfair.
    You have my sincere apologies for this honest mistake and I hope this has not caused you too much trouble.
    I of course, will be pay for my mistake as soon as my admin @Noob999 looks over this report.
    Once again, my apologies for this inconvenience and may you have a great day!
    If you have anything else to add you may do so in this thread or via a private conversation with my admin.
    Thank you for your time!

4. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello griffinblake66 it looks like a honest mistake happen here. We all have brain farts now and then.
    Smusha will take a slay for his false slay of you.
    I found this report to be valid.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.