Completed Report against Skizz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by quake709, Oct 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quake709

quake709 Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Skizz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:80185072
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_datmap
    Which Round:
    2 Rounds until map change
    Time of Occurence:
    03:47 PM
    Reason For Report:
    RDM and harrassment​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    RDM(logs):

Near the top you can see that I was "team killed"(bolded the line for you), basically I was a detective and he killed me as an innocent. He kept harrassing me and attempted to kill me many times because he was upset at the fact that I ruined his traitor round by killing him.

Code:
    Trouble in Terrorist Town - Round Events Log
    --------------------------------------------------
    TIME | TYPE                      | WHAT HAPPENED
    --------------------------------------------------
    00:00 | Game                      | The round started
    00:07 | Suicide                   | SexualScooby was killed by something
    00:08 | Suicide                   | [red]Diablo 3 Trev was exploded by something
    00:11 | Body discovered           | Harry Potter found the corpse of [red]Diablo 3 Trev
    00:13 | Traitor killed innocent   | based fitzly was shot by VerySoberMonkey using a Shotgun
    00:25 | Teamkill                  | Atomicskullz was shot by skizz using a Mossberg 590
    00:29 | Suicide                   | FatJesus was killed by something
    00:29 | Body discovered           | skizz found the corpse of Atomicskullz
    00:33 | Traitor killed innocent   | duke boy was exploded by Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap
    00:33 | Teamkill                  | Harry Potter was exploded by Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap
    00:33 | Traitor killed innocent   | skizz was exploded by Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap
    00:33 | Suicide                   | Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap blew himself up
    00:33 | Traitor killed innocent   | |.;.|ThIr13en|.;.| was exploded by Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap
    00:33 | Traitor killed innocent   | Infamous was exploded by Herp_Derp_Fap_Slap
    00:37 | Teamkill                  | gawd was shot by [IM] 3Skinner using a Shotgun
    00:38 | Body discovered           | [IM] 3Skinner found the corpse of gawd
    00:41 | Body discovered           | senam27 found the corpse of based fitzly
    00:46 | Traitor killed innocent   | jdkennedy12 was shot by VerySoberMonkey using a Shotgun
    00:48 | Teamkill                  | TripleGGG was shot by Salty Sarah using a AAC Honey Badger
    00:48 | Innocent killed traitor   | VerySoberMonkey was shot by Gaius Julius Caesar Cum Ebolis using a Shotgun
    00:49 | Body discovered           | Salty Sarah found the corpse of TripleGGG
    00:49 | Body discovered           | travismac1996 found the corpse of skizz
    00:51 | Body discovered           | Gaius Julius Caesar Cum Ebolis found the corpse of VerySoberMonkey
    00:52 | Body discovered           | screwed4life99 found the corpse of Infamous
    00:53 | Traitor killed innocent   | Pro-Chaos was shot by Fightin' Irish using a Mossberg 590
    00:55 | Body discovered           | screwed4life99 found the corpse of jdkennedy12
    00:59 | Innocent killed traitor   | Fightin' Irish was shot by Salty Sarah using a AAC Honey Badger
    01:01 | Body discovered           | Salty Sarah found the corpse of Fightin' Irish
    01:03 | Credit found              | screwed4life99 found 2 credit(s) on the corpse of Harry Potter
    01:03 | Body discovered           | screwed4life99 found the corpse of Harry Potter
    01:03 | Body discovered           | Salty Sarah found the corpse of Pro-Chaos
    01:07 | Credit found              | screwed4life99 found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of Atomicskullz
    01:10 | Body discovered           | senam27 found the corpse of |.;.|ThIr13en|.;.|
    01:13 | Credit found              | travismac1996 found 4 credit(s) on the corpse of VerySoberMonkey
    01:14 | Suicide                   | (9)Player was killed by something
    01:17 | Body discovered           | senam27 found the corpse of duke boy
    01:21 | Body discovered           | A Dumbass found the corpse of (9)Player
    01:24 | Credit found              | screwed4life99 found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of |.;.|ThIr13en|.;.|
    01:37 | Traitor killed innocent   | davidofmk771 was shot by jbesaw01 using a FN P90
    01:47 | C4 planted                | External planted C4
    01:53 | Traitor killed innocent   | Gaius Julius Caesar Cum Ebolis was shot by jbesaw01 using a FN P90
    01:56 | Body discovered           | A Dumbass found the corpse of Gaius Julius Caesar Cum Ebolis
    01:57 | Suicide                   | Mr. Sackrider was killed by something
    01:58 | Body discovered           | [IM] 3Skinner found the corpse of davidofmk771
    01:58 | Traitor killed innocent   | Salty Sarah was shot by jbesaw01 using a FN P90
    02:04 | Traitor killed innocent   | [IM] 3Skinner was shot by A Dumbass using a MP7
    02:08 | Body discovered           | jbesaw01 found the corpse of Salty Sarah
    02:08 | Body discovered           | A Dumbass found the corpse of [IM] 3Skinner
    02:23 | Innocent killed traitor   | A Dumbass was shot by senam27 using a Jack Hammer
    02:24 | Body discovered           | senam27 found the corpse of A Dumbass
    02:33 | C4 exploded               | The C4 planted by External exploded
    02:33 | Credit found              | travismac1996 found 2 credit(s) on the corpse of A Dumbass
    02:33 | Traitor killed innocent   | senam27 was shot by jbesaw01 using a FN P90
    02:35 | Innocent killed traitor   | jbesaw01 was shot by travismac1996 using a AAC Honey Badger
    02:41 | Body discovered           | travismac1996 found the corpse of jbesaw01
    02:41 | Credit found              | travismac1996 found 4 credit(s) on the corpse of jbesaw01
    02:47 | Traitor killed innocent   | SGT_FRANK1211 was beaten up by External
    03:02 | Body discovered           | screwed4life99 found the corpse of SGT_FRANK1211
    03:50 | Innocent killed traitor   | External was shot by travismac1996 using a Jack Hammer
    03:55 | Traitor killed innocent   | Tadg was shot by screwed4life99 using a Jack Hammer
    04:00 | Body discovered           | travismac1996 found the corpse of External
    04:00 | Credit found              | travismac1996 found 1 credit(s) on the corpse of External
    05:42 | Body discovered           | screwed4life99 found the corpse of senam27
    08:45 | Innocents won             | The lovable innocent terrorists won the round!
    08:45 | Innocent killed traitor   | screwed4life99 was shot by [PandaRebels]COSMICxCATS using a HK 416

If you require screenshots and cannot look this up in the logs yourself, I have them.

Harrassment(look above the highlighted line):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Thank you for making this report @quake709! @skizzurp will respond at his earliest convenience to give his side of the story.

3. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

You RDMd me and 3 other T's in one round, and Raven must be friends with you cuz he didnt do anything about it..and just left..then i told you i was gonna kill you, but i didnt, then 2 rounds passed, and right as the round started he RDMd me again :02 seconds into the game..on my t round that i bought..your lucky normal players cant bring up damagelogs, looks like ur gonna win this cuz of that..lmfao

4. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

Report found valid. Please do not take it upon yourself to punish a player, let a staff get to it once there's an active one playing.

5. skizzurp

skizzurp Member

Im not going to fucking let some scum ruining my fun keep RDMing to let one of these slow ass staff members to get on, i said it in the fucking shoutbox and noone cared, so i took care of it myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.