Completed Report against sir lazernips

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Liebes, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liebes

Liebes VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    sir lazernips
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:88173415
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45848125
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    67 way and community pool
    Which Round:
    like maybe 5 until change not sure wasnt paying attention to this
    Time of Occurence:
    1230 am central time
    Reason For Report:
    RDM and lots of it. Have videos of it which I will upload tomorrow Its almost 1 and I have school in the morning. Any way on 67 way he blew me and another traitor away without warning as round had just started.

Did it a few more time but didnt record or take a picture of the damagelog.

Then the next map community pool round started and he was inno and began to shoot a guy standing still. I then proceeded to kill him. Thats when I found out he was inno. I was inno as well. But the guy he began to shoot ended up being a T. Didnt get the damagelog of that either. I dont know what I was doing at the time. But I did get a video of that. So tomorrow there will be more evidence. Sorry for the lack of it.

Then the next map I dont know what it was called but it was like a bunch of skyscrapers but I dont know if it was rooftops or that might be the other map but idk. Anyways he then shot me a few times and jumped off to kill himself. Then I was killed by a T

And to my knowledge hes been reported before maybe?

But hopfully tomorrow I can get the videos.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Liebes

Liebes VIP

Okay so I ended up not getting any video of him rdming on 67th way because he would do something and then I record the next round and he wouldnt do anything but I did get a video for the community pool so here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/wxhdjfmm4r9p1hh/laz3.dem?dl=0

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am currently investigating this report.

Sorry it took so long.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

This report was found valid.
    Thank you for taking time to file this report.

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.