Invalid Report against Sinz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by thelifeofpablo69, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Sinz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Sinz
    Your Steam ID:
    Gluten free
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Tower island map
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    1:45
    Reason For Report:
    Sinz slaying for me for being in the presence of an elevator crushing someone.

The elevator landing was crowded, there was 1 player who i thought was in the elevator, I walk up to join him in the elevator. The elevator immediately comes down, crushing him. I was there for maybe 3 seconds.

I get reported, sinz gives me a slay. I explain myself, sinz sticks to his guns. I thoroughly explain myself and sinz stops replying. Useless.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @Sinz to provide his side and his admin @Verified who will decide the verdict of this report. They will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hey, Gluten.

Thanks for taking the time to submit this report against me. I'm assuming I didn't explain this as best as I could in game, which led to this report, so I apologize. As you already know, you were slain for killing a player with the help of the elevator on the map Island, you were also reported for this in game. After reviewing the death scene, it was apparent that the player's cause of death was being crushed by the elevator after being pushed into it by you. There was ample time for you to move away from the elevator as it came down to let this player escape and therefore live, but you stood in the way and watched as he was crushed to death.
    As evident in the death scene there was nobody directly behind you and you could have easily moved away.
    Like I explained, the elevator didn't come down immediately, the player was actively trying to move out of the way of certain death but could not because you were blocking him.

[​IMG]

I don't appreciate you fabricating stories to justify this unruly incident.

@Verified, my administrator, will be deciding whether or not this slay was valid.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
  4. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

thelifeofpablo69,

From the video Sinz provided above, you appear to push the victim into the elevator shaft and then proceeded to block his exit. Contrary to your original post, you also appear to have had several opportunities to move, but failed to make any attempt at doing so. This being said, I have come to agree with Sinz's decision to slay you in this case. As such, this report is Invalid.

If you have any questions feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums.

Thank you,

Verified

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.