Invalid Report against Sinz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Greentooth, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Sinz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:63860201
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16257537​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_skycraftfinal
    Which Round:
    N/A
    Time of Occurence:
    3/19/2016 9:50PM
    Reason For Report:
    I joined the server and said the "N" word which I got kicked for and also it said to change my name which I have no ideal why so I rejoined tried to ask why I needed to change my name but was kicked again so I changed my name to Lazerkraft I then rejoined the server and he then kicked/banned me for not changing my name. I changed my name I don't know what more he wanted from me.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] 9:50 PM - Lazerkraft: WHAT
    9:51 PM - Lazerkraft: I CHANGED MY NAME
    9:51 PM - kit_kat_kid: lmao
    10:04 PM - Lazerkraft has changed their name to Greentooth.​

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

I'll be tagging @Sinz so he can provide his side, and his lead @Darktooth will review this report.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Violated these two key rules which you were prompted to as you joined the server. It's called the MOTD, has all of our server rules, can't miss it.
    • 1st kick was for blatant racism as well as a name with non-English characters.
    • 2nd kick was because you joined again with the same name.
    • Came back and changed it to some other variation of non-English characters resulting in your ban.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Racism is not tolerated on our servers. Your current name contains non-english characters, which is disallowed in our MOTD and makes our staff members have a harder time doing their job.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.