Invalid Report against Sinz

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [Tom]BAGP1P3H3R0, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Sinz
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:63860201
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Minecraft
    Which Round:
    maybe 3 and 4, i dont keep track of rounds
    Time of Occurence:
    1AM
    Reason For Report:
    I feel I was wrongfully slayed, and abused by Sinz himself. I shot Bryan (didnt kill him) and discombobed someone off of the light house. he slayed me for two rounds even though only one reported me.

Normally this wouldn't bother me (if i had deserved it), but i only should have gotten one slay, me and bryan constantly RDM eachother, so it shouldnt have been a big deal. but he was just using it as an excuse to spite me.

On top of this, I tried to talk to him and defend myself and give him reasons why i shouldnt be slayed, and he just blatantly ignored me and acted like he didnt hear or see what i was typing.

I'm not asking for a demotion or anything, Because i honestly think Sinz is a pretty chill fellow and sometimes really funny. If anything, points would be pretty nice compensation.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also BryanTehHero is a witness, the one telling Sinz he didnt want me slain.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You don't have to be reported to be slain. Just a heads up. If it's seen that you damaged someone for no legitimate reason, then you can be slain for it.

@Sinz will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Reports are not required for punishments for RDM.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You do not have to be reported for RDM to be considered RDM.
    Here you admit to your crimes.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Just because you RDM'ed your friend doesn't make it better in the slightest. Also, just because an RDM wasn't reported, also doesn't mean you won't be punished. Anyways, @Sinz

6. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

With that being said, this has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.