Invalid Report against Silent Rebel

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Xylle, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xylle

Xylle New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Silent Rebel
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:72670717
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft Island
    Which Round:
    9 rounds left I believe
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 11:10
    Reason For Report:
    RDMed me and refused to slay himself. I called out a traitor via voice chat and shot him and then Silent KOSed me for no reason.

Very frustrating.
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Most of the server playing at the time.​

2. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

Hi @Xylle do you have additional to support your claim? Also @Silent Rebel will respond when ever he can.

3. Xylle

Xylle New Member

@Okai , what evidence is most effective?

4. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

A screen shot of the logs, maybe a video, or a more detailed explanation.

5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Hello, xylle. Thank for taking this to the forums instead of talking to me about it in game, it gives me time to deal with the crazy amount of reports I started to get. I'd like to start off and apologize for killing you, but if you look at it from my side, you'll understand that it was not rdm.

1; I live on a boat currently and my ping is sometimes 500-900. Therefore, voicechat just sounds like a scratched cd and all i hear are bits and parts of the voice chat.
    2: Because of my high ping, I didn't hear your kos. All i saw was you shooting at another player. I was a detective, i saw a player attacking another player, so i acted on it.

My crappy ping;

[​IMG]

the damage logs showing you killing someone and not IDing their body.

[​IMG]

6. Xylle

Xylle New Member

@Silent Rebel As I was about to ID the body you shot me. I didn't have a chance to.

So your point is because you have high ping it's okay to act on little evidence? That seems a little whack.

You clearly RDMed me.

7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I explained my side of the story, no use going in circles about it. @Muffin or any other admin/staff members, feel free to leave input or conclude this report. Having a high ping does not give me the right to RDM, but it explains why I did not hear your voice callout.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
  8. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

Silent witnessed you attacking another player which is a kill able offense so there was no need for him to slay himself. Topic locked
    report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.