Completed Report against shadow67676

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Deathgun, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathgun

Deathgun New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    shadow67676
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    shadow6767
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    i dont know the name sorry
    Time of Occurence:
    4:15 est.
    Reason For Report:
    abbusive of power did nothing wrong and now ban and waiting for current appeal. but you should strip him of powers . he gives no warning i wasn't harassing just calling another member out named Gmo for his false Kos​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

@Shadow6767 will respond at his earliest convience. I will go ahead and tag his admin @The Law

do you perhaps have any evidence to show that he was abusive? evidence is key when filing a report and it will help your case

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there Deathgun!

I will explain exactly what had occurred and what resulted in me banning you, I will deal with your ban appeal shortly as well.

Explanation of the Situation:
    On West 2, during the map Terrorception, You started harassing one of the players because he called a false KOS on you. If someone false KOSed you, you should report them instead of harassing them. I had then given you a warning after i gagged you for 5 seconds so you would stop. After you were ungagged, you decided to begin swearing at me and harassing me, and i mean literally every word you spoke, which resulted in me kicking you. When you returned to the server, you continued to harass myself and the other player, which had forced me to ban you. I hope you learn from you're mistakes, and have a nice day.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You have failed to produce any evidence for your claims of shadow6767 abusing. This report has been marked as INVALID.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.