Invalid Report against Scotty Smooth

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sawust91, Mar 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sawust91

Sawust91 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Scotty Smooth
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Unable to find
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    I dunno the one with the race track on it
    Which Round:
    Man how much detail do you think I was paying?
    Time of Occurence:
    18:53 Ireland time
    Reason For Report:
    Unjustified gag x3 (possible x2)
    Unjustified ban

Right so basically, I join, grand job. We're all derping about, fine fine, easy peasy. And then, out of nowhere, my belly starts growling. like a tiger. Grrrr. Basically, my fat ass needed to burp. So I just burped away, small burp, maybe a second long, realised I was still holding the X button. Ah well. The lads thought it was funny, people were congradulating me on my mighty burp, things were going well. Gagged. Why? For a brief burp. Does not break any rules, as it is neither spam nor is it repetitive. Just one burp. (Not even a warning, may I add)

Occasion two, moments later. The round ended, and as some of you may know there's a song at the end of most rounds. Cage the Elephant's "Aint no rest for the wicked" came on, and for those of you who are uneducated and know nothing, this is a balling tune. So I, along with one or two other fine fellows, start casually (not loudly, not excessively) singing to the final chorus of it. This is the possible justified mute, although I still think Scotty Smooth was just acting the bollox

:edit:
    The other two were not warned or gagged

Occasion three
    Smash, being the over excentric kid he is, loves shouting. Now, he was a detective. And he starts getting very hyped yanno, getting quite loud. Now I have sensetive ears, so I'm like "ssshhh, dude, calm it down a bit". Apparently me shushing him was enough for a gag. I think not, right? completely excessive and at this point I feel like I'm being targeted.
    Then, the kicker of it all (I would probably have not cared about the other previous three occasions), banned. 8 hours. For literally nothing.

Please take care of this (and can you contact scotty so this is fresh in his memory, and see if he lies. also anyone currently online like joelisgaming or something and smash can perhaps testify)

:edit:
    I feel like I have been targetted, and it's not somethign that should happen from a mod.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Unfortunately I do not have any evidence, and possibly any witnesses (except those who come forward) so I'm hoping that Scotty Smooth has the balls and decency to be honest.​

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

4. Sawust91

Sawust91 New Member

maaaaaaaan i just typed out all that, does that not count as a ban appeal?

5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Heyo @Sawust91
    Thank you for taking the time to report me on the forums today.
    I hope with every report filed against me, I learn something new. Hopefully we both learn something here today.
    Lets get right into this shall we?

The Beginning
    You had initially had burped into your microphone which I deemed as mic spam.
    [​IMG]

I deemed you burping into the mic as mic spam as it was unnecessary in my mind, now in your report you say that its not considered Mic Spam but I would like to point out the Spamming section in our extended rules!

[​IMG]

It clearly states that the mod has their own discretion as to what they deem as mic spam.
    If you had stated in the beginning that it was an accident, I may have been more willing to let it go, but unfortunately that never happened so I gagged you for it!

The Middle
    I then had gagged you for singing into the microphone of the song "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" by Cage The Elephant.

[​IMG]

Yes it is a good song and I was also singing along off mic, you were singing it on the mic which is deemed micspam which I gagged you for a full round as that is standard protocol.

In The End
    I ended up gagging you for the third time when you were shushing the player Smash by doing so in your mic.

[​IMG]

Yes he is eccentric player, and most likely will be for the time he is within the community and quite possibly when he may end up leaving the SGM Family.
    But for players like him is what the mods are there for, to calm players like him down when they are too loud or too overzealous.

Once again I thank you by taking your time to report me here.
    If this report is deemed valid by my admin @Cafedemocha then I apologize in the deepest and sincerest of ways.
    Hopefully we both learn something from this report and can take that to make ourselves better players and moderators.
    Enjoy the rest of your day today @Sawust91 and sadly this does not count as a ban appeal.

6. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

@Sawust91 thanks for taking the time to create a report!

After reviewing the evidence I will be marking this report INVALID, my moderator was well within his right to gag you for these 3 things. Burping in your mic is disgusting and rude and nobody wants to hear it so if you have to burp please do it off mic. Same for singing, I realize that we have some good and catchy end round songs but if you wish to sing along do it off mic. And finally, if someone is being loud and obnoxious try muting them or ask them to tone it down instead. Shushing someone is rude and totally unnecessary.

If you have any questions or concerns please dont hesitate to PM me here on the forums. Thanks and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.