Invalid Report against SavvanahBanna

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by ElectroSparky, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectroSparky

ElectroSparky New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    SavvanahBanna
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:78954991
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:58848258
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    ttt_mc_nuketown_b1
    Which Round:
    Round 3
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 6 P.M
    Reason For Report:
    I RDM'd an innocent for the first round which is fair and I took the slay without a problem, but before I was slain for the RDM, there was a delay and I played an extra round. In that round I was shooting people in prep phase and before I knew it, it was over and I shot 2 innocents at the start of the round which was a mistake, I said in the voice chat afterwards that I was sorry and that I thought it was still prep phase and the game played out normally. The round played out completely normaly after I damaged them accidentally and no one complained about it. After the round I got two reports from the mods SavannahBannana and [MZK]Lightning while the innocents I shot were MindfulLeek29 and ThePaleRider. If I recall correctly one or both of them were AFK. After the round I served my 1 slay but afterwards got another slay for damaging someone that didn't report me. In the chat you can see that two people in the server agreed that I shouldn't be slayed if I wasn't reported by the person and that I was being targeted by the mod for no reason. I then served my 2 slays and afterwards got banned for Mass RDM 3+ before I even got to play another round. It didn't cause and disruption of gameplay and it didn't cause an RDM chain. I was banned for a total of 9 hours before I got unbanned for this. There needs to be a clarification in the rules or something that if you don't get reported by the player it shouldn't count as a ban at all.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey
    I banned you last night for Mass RDM +3 last night. After banning you I went to sleep since it was around 4 AM. That's why it took so long for me to answer to your appeal.

Let me explain why I banned you.

You were reported by Lobster because you killed him for no testing, which isn't a valid reason to kill someone so that was your first rdm.

I went through the damages logs to look for unreported damage and found you shooting someone 1 second into the round. So I reported you for it and you said it was accidental, accidental rdm still counts as rdm. This was your second rdm.

Not long after I reported your unreported damage the trail mod on reported you for your second unreported damage which actually was 1 second before the damage you did in report 2. Yet again you said it was accidental and like I said before accidental rdm still counts as rdm. This was your third rdm.

Since you rdmed 3 times I had to ban you for Mass RDM +3

You don't need to be reported to be found to have committed RDM.
    We're discouraged from pursuing unreported damage under 20hp, however since this is a case of mass RDM we can.

I hope this gave you enough information about why I banned you.

I'll tag my admin @VampIrish and let him finish the report.

-Savannah

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  5. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Hello @ElectroSparky,
    I'm going to be wrapping up this report as I am Savannah's admin!
    Your main reason for reporting seems to be you believe you were banned falsely? Moderators have every right to report the damage they see in the damage logs if they believe it led to mass RDM or an RDM chain. Regardless of the fact that it was accidental in your second and third offense of rdm (As Sav mentioned) Accidental RDM is still RDM and will be treated as so! Every kill is explained and you even talk on how the first kill you made is justified.
    There's not much more I can say, I believe @SavannahBananaGaming covered everything in her response!
    Now due to the fact that Sav was justified to ban you for mass RDM 3, and then even decided to put the ban aside when you appealed, I don't believe she didn't anything incorrectly and followed all the rules and protocols!
    Thank you for taking your time to report, In this case, I will be marking this report invalid and locking the thread If you have any further questions feel free to message me here or on discord!

-Irish
    Report : Invalid
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.