Invalid Report against Ruby

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by echo_the_infiltrator, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Ruby
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Skycraft Final
    Which Round:
    it was near map change.
    Time of Occurence:
    around 10pm or so
    Reason For Report:
    Sorry, this report is being written not directly after the incident. I spent a few rounds trying to fix the issue by talking with Ruby, but nothing changed.
    I was RDM'd by another player named Comma, who was a detective. I was a Traitor. At the beginning of the round, I went to gather my weapons. Comma came shortly. After I got my weapons, I walked away, then Comma began to shoot and kill me. I reported Comma, but Ruby chose not to punish him, even though Comma clearly RDM'd me. So I decided to shoot Comma, to which he was not killed but I again. Then I was reported by Comma and slain by Ruby for "RDM".
    This ticked me off that I got punished for not killing him, and he walks away free from RDMing me. This was injustice, and I do NOT want to play on servers that the mods and admins do NOT fulfill their duties or show lenience. If he isn't going to punish one person for RDM, then he shouldn't punish ANYONE for RDM, not allow one person to be unpunished and punish another.
    Please fix this issue.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    No one bothered saying anything. I am sure Comma and Ruby would be on the same side.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @Ruby and his admin @Wompzilla. Please wait for their response.

3. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom VIP Silver Emerald

Thank you for taking the time to make a report let's dive right into it shall we?
    [​IMG]
    As you see here he responded with "you pulled out a knife" and well I checked the logs and there it was. You buying a knife.
    [​IMG]
    So there was nothing I could do unless someone had video proof of you not pulling out the knife (as sometimes it bugs).
    [​IMG]
    Now just in case here is the report on you which I had slayed you for revenge RDM. Thank you for taking the time to report me, I will leave the final verdict up to my admin @Wompzilla.

4. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello @echo_the_infiltrator, thank you for taking the time to report my moderator. In the first report, Comma claims you pulled out your knife, and sure enough, you had bought one that round. There is a limit to how much evidence we can gather, so based off of what Ruby has access to, your report against Comma was invalid due to it being a word vs word situation. On Comma's report against you, you clearly revenge RDMed him and even admitted to it in your response. We to not accept revenge RDM in this community, and that carries a heavier punishment. You're lucky that you only received 1 slay for this, due to the fact that mods can ask admins for discretion to give you two slays. Ruby followed the protocol properly in both situations. In conclusion, this report is:

Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.