Invalid Report against Rozboon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Arize, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arize

Arize New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Rozboon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:6055869
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:102870109
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    67thway the slay got me on community bowling
    Which Round:
    3rd to last i think
    Time of Occurence:
    no idea
    Reason For Report:
    someone shot at me from a doorway so i looked all i saw was a dude so i shot him i was detective, the dude reports me because he was set up, Rozboon here, decides to overlook absolutely everything, and slay me instead of getting actual facts, he later survives a jihad everybody else died from (he was bumping into my left side when it blew up i died he didnt and he was still "healthy") and he also manages to stay healthy after 4 bullet holes to the chest on his T round. he also gagged me when i claimed it was all a bit suspicious and unfair.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    i have no solid evidence for the "godmode" im hinting at but its really suspicious, but he did majorly overlook everything that happened when he slayed me. and {RzE} vStaTik--GaMeZx {RzE} can back me up​

2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Rozboon as he is the aforementioned staff you are reporting. Also tagging @Darktooth .

Please be patient for them to respond to this.

3. Arize

Arize New Member

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Please refer to the forum rules:

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @Arize

Nice to see you on the forums and thank you for reporting me. Due to your toxicity in the server I gagged you to calm you down a bit mainly because you kept accusing me of "health hacks" when it's pretty simple that all you have to do to survive a jihad is line of sight it (which I did with the pillars in the tester room on bowling).

As for the report you got slayed for, I explained it to you over 2 maps where you killed someone based off location
    [​IMG]
    As for your attitude, I do not need much more evidence as you've provided enough in this report.

I'll tag my lead @Darktooth and I will also leave this unlocked if you wish to provide anymore information, do not turn this into anymore of a troll thread than you already have attempted to do or I will lock it sooner.

6. Arize

Arize New Member

right because you can just do that abuse your power and whatnot, lie, do whatever im done with these servers and all the uptight fuckers on it already. you wont believe i got called an aimbotter for getting a kill and people backed up the dude because he has been on for a while its all biased and bullshit and i want no part in it goodbye

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

We do not give our administrators the power to godmode themselves. That ability is not enabled on our servers and can only be enabled by our owner, @Highwon.

Everything that @Rozboon has been accused of is false and disproven.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.