Invalid Report against rozboon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by d.dvorsky35, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d.dvorsky35

d.dvorsky35 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    rozboon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:6055869
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:81194621
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    --
    Which Round:
    --
    Time of Occurence:
    --
    Reason For Report:
    i got banned so i cant see it but i think the map was mc city ? somebody kosed the admin in voicechat and i killed him after that i got banned for 14 days , but :
    1) he was kosed -
    2)i have never rdmed
    3) looks like he raged
    its unacceptable for stuf to rage and ban !​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    sry but i got banned​

• Do not comment on reports you're not involved in.
    I don't mean to intrude, but with no evidence you're not a liable source in which case this report has no meaning unless Roz owns up to it.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Rozboon will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello @d.dvorsky35

Glad to see you made a report against me on the forums, I would like to first say that you should really keep your stories straight as any staff member will have evidence on bans and any grievance caused within the servers. This may also seem like a double post as I will be saying almost the exact same thing in this report and the appeal you made.

First off the report and the REAL reason you killed me, which was "For the feels of RDMing an admin" which is unacceptable.
    [​IMG]

I gave you 3 slays for this to hopefully teach you a lesson that it is not tolerated, to this you decided to say you would talk to the owner and left the server which got you your second ban for RDM and Leave, which is shown in the next two screenshots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is one thing to RDM anyone, especially a staff member just for being a staff member, but it's another thing to make a report and straight up lie about it, you know EXACTLY why you did what you did.

I'll tag @Darktooth my lead admin to finish this with his verdict.

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

We do not tolerate lying in reports. Without evidence to back up your claims, a report cannot be taken seriously. Do not make a report on any player with blatant lies again.

@Rozboon, I would recommend 2 slays instead of 3, since that works just as well and is less harsh. Regardless, this report is invalid in every sense of the word, and I would recommend that you not make a report again unless you have evidence.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.