Invalid Report against rozboon

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by [green]Snoop[yellow]Doge, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    rozboon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:6055869
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98477155
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    minecraft city
    Which Round:
    n/a
    Time of Occurence:
    n/a
    Reason For Report:
    i could not paste the server but it was the ttt vanilla

but this (admin) slaid 5 people in one round and randonly slaid me and i suspect the same for the rest i just want to know why this happened. and im sorry if this is kinda awkward without evidence.....​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Tagging @Rozboon & @Darktooth to come investigate and pass a verdict on this report.

Edit: It's also SOP to bring screenshots or other evidence to show what you're talking about, that said they'll reply when possible. Roz with evidence/his side of the story & DT with a verdict.

3. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

As a staff member, we get several reports throughout the average map. On Vanilla, you typically get even more. Regular users do not have access to the damagelogs or the reports, so to you it may seem like he just threw slays around, when in reality, there was likely several reports that warranted those slays.

Regardless, Rozboon and his corresponding Lead Admin will get to this when they can, so sit tight!

4. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Hello Kootra,

Glad to see you on the forums. However, I'm a little confused as to why you reported me when I was still in the server and had just recently answered someone else who had asked what was up with all the slays and I explained it to him, but anyways I'll explain it a second time!

First off, I was joining the servers only to do a quick unban but noticed a full report list, also note that I had joined at the end of the second round so I spent the next while catching up on any slays that needed to be handed out.
    [​IMG]

Now onto your report, you killed someone who was bodyblocking you which is not allowed, I know it sucks when someone does it with no staff online, but please come to shoutbox or have several staff on your steam so you can send a quick message to them about what is happening instead of killing the bodyblocking and possibly getting a slay like what happened today.
    [​IMG]

I Apologize for no staff being on at the time these events took place, but it happens sometimes so please utilize steam friends and shoutbox to their full potential.

I'll tag @Darktooth for his final verdict.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Rozboon has shown sufficent evidence to prove himself innocent. No more needs to be said.

Report invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.