Completed Report against RogueGamerYT

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by (9)Player, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (9)Player

(9)Player VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    RogueGamerYT
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:78479242
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:3215009
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3 map
    Which Round:
    Second Round
    Time of Occurence:
    Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 11:08 A.M.
    Reason For Report:
    Within less than four hours, I have been RDM'd five times by three different players. I am reporting this now and here as there were no admins online when these happened. I will attempt to attach screenshots to this report. Here are the RDM reports:

I, (9)Player (a traitorous terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:3215009), was killed by BioHazard (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:11088274) on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 10:34 A.M. on the last round of the ttt_community_bowling_v5a map of the Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (west.seriousttt.com:27015) (192.184.57.2:27015) server. I had done nothing even remotely traitorous the entire round. I had neither hit, shot, nor killed anyone. I had neither used nor revealed any traitor items, weapons, and/or traps. It could have been neither due to crossfire nor guilt by association as there was no action happening anywhere near me and there we no unidentified bodies nearby.

I, (9)Player (a traitorous terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:3215009), was killed by Farawaytexas72 (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:90228778) on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 10:34 A.M. on the fourth round of the ttt_bb_teenroom_b2 map of the Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (west.seriousttt.com:27015) (192.184.57.2:27015) server. I had done nothing even remotely traitorous the entire round. I had neither hit, shot, nor killed anyone. I had neither used nor revealed any traitor items, weapons, and/or traps. It could have been neither due to crossfire nor guilt by association as there was no action happening anywhere near me and there we no unidentified bodies nearby.

I, (9)Player (a detective) (STEAM_0:0:3215009), was killed by RogueGamerYT (a detective) (STEAM_0:1:78479242) on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 11:02 A.M. on the last round of the cs_assault map of the Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (west.seriousttt.com:27015) (192.184.57.2:27015) server. I had done nothing even remotely traitorous the entire round. I had neither hit, shot, nor killed anyone. I had neither used nor revealed any traitor items, weapons, and/or traps. It could have been neither due to crossfire nor guilt by association as there was no action happening anywhere near me and there we no unidentified bodies nearby.

I, (9)Player (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:3215009), was killed by RogueGamerYT (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:1:78479242) on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 11:08 A.M. on the second round of the ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3 map of the Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (west.seriousttt.com:27015) (192.184.57.2:27015) server. I had done nothing even remotely traitorous the entire round. I had neither hit, shot, nor killed anyone. I had neither used nor revealed any traitor items, weapons, and/or traps. It could have been neither due to crossfire nor guilt by association as there was no action happening anywhere near me and there we no unidentified bodies nearby.

I, (9)Player (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:0:3215009), was killed by RogueGamerYT (an innocent terrorist) (STEAM_0:1:78479242) on Saturday, April 9, 2016 at around 11:08 A.M. on the third round of the ttt_community_pool_overhaul_b3 map of the Serious TTT West | FastDL | Jihad | Harpoon | Pointshop (west.seriousttt.com:27015) (192.184.57.2:27015) server. I had done nothing even remotely traitorous the entire round. I had neither hit, shot, nor killed anyone. I had neither used nor revealed any traitor items, weapons, and/or traps. It could have been neither due to crossfire nor guilt by association as there was no action happening anywhere near me and there we no unidentified bodies nearby.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. (9)Player

(9)Player VIP

Here are the screenshots that I attempted to post previously.
    Console Log Screenshoot for RDM Report against BioHazard.png Console Log Screenshot for RDM Report against farawaytexas72.png Console Log Screenshot for RDM Report against RogueGamerYT.png

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to post this report. I shall hop on to the game and take a look through the old logs to grab the damage as more evidence.

Also Im gonna go ahead and tag @BioHazard as he has a forum account. Hopefully he can shed some light on his case of RDM!

4. BioHazard

BioHazard VIP

As far as my case of "RDM" goes, Leonidas I believe it was had just pulled out a knife in the room we were in and was trying to stab me (He had no silenced knife upgrades, it's a loud sound). I proceeded to shoot and kill Leonidas, followed by (9) Player for GBA since he was standing idly by the whole time in said room and not assisting me. You can even see in the screenshot I identified Leonidas' body and commented on the matter.

I would also like to add that 9 player was significantly delaying many rounds when there were only 6-10 people on the server. He would sit in spawn every round as if he were afk, but he was clearly there as he would type !servers every 2 minutes or so for some reason, and would report people. By not allowing himself go to spectator for about 3 maps I believe it was, the progress of the rounds was being hampered. Even if he had been innocent during these "afk" rounds, it makes it harder to deduce who the traitor is, and still lengthens the rounds. So I don't necessarily blame whoever killed him during this period of time, and this should be kept in mind if they are going to be punished.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  5. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

Okay, I have found the damages reported in the logs. I checked the damageinfo as well (it shows me any shots fired between the two players mentioned in the damage) and your claims of it being RDM and you being AFK check out.

First off I'd like to thank you for reporting this again! You managed to bring to my attention the Mass RDM w/o staff that RogueGamerYT committed during this time, earning him a ban of 5 days.

Also, as Farawaytexas does not have a forum account I shall give him an 8 hour RDM w/o staff ban. If he appeals I shall link this thread to him and explain to him why he has been banned and allow him to defend himself.

As biohazard has replied with his side of the story, I will be deeming his report invalid. This is due to the fact that AFK players are not exempt from traitorous acts (such as GBA).

Evidence:

[​IMG]

As you see his story about killing a T with a knife and then you by GBA checks out. Leonidas did buy a knife that round and given the time frame between the kills it is possible he could have been checking for a reaction from you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see RogueGamerYT was being a bit of a trouble maker. Along with these I spotted a few other cases of suspected RDM from him as well as the cases you have reported, and I'm sure more would be found if I delved deeper into his play session. As he killed you on two separate rounds as well as seemingly randomly killing farawaytexas72 within the same 2 seconds he killed you I shall be banning him for 5 days for Mass RDM w/o staff.

I hope this clears up any issues you had in your playtime and I apologise for any inconvenience that these events have caused you during your stay on the west server!

If you have any questions or query's regarding these events then please feel free to start a conversation with me on steam or right here on the forum.

Have a good day!

~ Ragman

EDIT: Regarding biohazards claims of delaying. In the instances I have provided screenshots of (9)player was killed reasonably early into the round. This early into the round should not have affected round length or made it any harder to deduce the traitors. However - If it was, there is a rule stating you ARE allowed to kill AFK's in Overtime to end the round.

Report: Valid
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.