Completed Report against Rin tin tin

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mvpgman1425, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Rin tin tin
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    unknown
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Time of Occurence:
    7:31 P.M
    Reason For Report:
    Ghosting, he messaged me information through Private message, and also called Highwon a faggot​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    screenshots

[​IMG]

UPDATE: Just saw him type this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Can you show any physical evidence of this happening? Screenshots and/or video evidence? We don't ban people for ghosting based on a player's words.

3. Can't you see the screenshot ? I posted it

4. ZeRo

Wasn't there when I checked the first time. I digress though. The staff will investigate this report and see whether it valid or invalid.

5. ZeRo

Was the player alive or dead when this happened? You might want to explain @Mvpgman1425

@Rin Tin Tin, please respond to the report and explain your side as well.

6. The player was dead and he told me that I am the last one alive, I guess that's all to it. He private messaged this to me

7. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Well i was there Mvp was the last T, So this information was not really ghosting since he has an updated version of scoreboard, it was a 1v1 situation Mvp vs Cr8 or someshit like that, and the message was only sent too Mvp not cr8

8. Rin Tin Tin

Rin Tin Tin Member

I might've said there is one person left. But that one person can be one detective or one t or one vip. What I said was very general.

PS. MVP is rat leleleleelelelelelel

9. ZeRo

10. ZeRo

After viewing the report as well as consulting/confirming with my admin, @Slicck , @Rin Tin Tin has been found guilty of Ghosting and has been punished appropriately. Thank you for your report and your efforts to make the servers a better place.

This report has been found VALID and will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.