Invalid Report against Rice

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Sorventa, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorventa

Sorventa VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Rice
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM__0:0:15768791
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54229420
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    Trains
    Which Round:
    Last round
    Time of Occurence:
    aroud 8:10-15ish pm
    Reason For Report:
    I was wrongly slain, the boy i killed was in one of the small sitting rooms on the train, no room for anyone else, and he was the only one in there. When i walked into the room a knife appeared on the ground, underneath the player i killed. That was enough proof to kill him because only a traitor could get a knife at the beginning of the round. Then he reported me understandably, however rice slayed me for no reason. I had proof he was the traitor because of the knife that appeared underneath him, and it looked like he dropped it. All i want is for either the administration of this server or rice personally to say sorry to me for wrongly slaying me. And i will continue to post on these forums until i receive that apology. And inform him to look more into the situation before he cast judgement.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I was wrongly slain, the boy i killed was in one of the small sitting rooms on the train, no room for anyone else, and he was the only one in there. When i walked into the room a knife appeared on the ground, underneath the player i killed. That was enough proof to kill him because only a traitor could get a knife at the beginning of the round. Then he reported me understandably, however rice slayed me for no reason. I had proof he was the traitor because of the knife that appeared underneath him, and it looked like he dropped it. All i want is for either the administration of this server or rice personally to say sorry to me for wrongly slaying me. And i will continue to post on these forums until i receive that apology. And inform him to look more into the situation before he cast judgement.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill go ahead and tag @Rice so that he may present his evidence and his admin @Guilty who will decide the verdict of this report. Thank you for being patient.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Hi Sorventa,

I've explained this to you in game multiple times and thought you had dropped the topic, only to have been informed you were going to report me for this. Please see these screenshots which I had also showed to you in game.

In the first 2 screenshots it shows what happened and who bought what. As you can see, I'm the only player that had bought the knife up until that point and I never dropped the knife. I didn't die either, nor are there secret knives on the map (Trains). Even if there were to be a secret knife, a player would be hard pressed to complete the task to get it within 30 seconds of the round (when you killed the poor old CreeperBlaze).

I had explained this to you, but you refused my explanation before and after the slay and continued to assert that you were right. I will wait till my admin reviews this.

Have a great night.

4. Sorventa

Sorventa VIP

I understand what the logs may say, but there was a knife underneath the boy i killed, and he was a traitor so I was correct. Whether it was a graphical glitch or whatever there WAS A KNIFE underneath that player and that is the ONLY reason i killed him. I would not be this insistent if i rdm, there was a reason i killed him and i do not like be wrongly blamed at all. All i want is an apology for wrongful slay.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Sorventa

Thank you for reporting my Moderator, but based on the evidence provided by @Rice , it appears that the player you killed never bought a knife at all according to the logs. There is no other way of acquiring a knife on the TerrorTrain map unless the traitor who bought it has either died or dropped it. Rice has mentioned that he never used the knife and bought it shortly before you killing his traitor buddy. Since the victim never bought a knife, then the verdict can only come to the fact that you killed on suspicion, which is known as RDM. My Moderator has shown in his evidence that the player had never bought a knife, which you claim that he had at the beginning of the round. As a result, I see his current slay on you as valid.

This report on my Moderator has been found invalid. If you have problems with this verdict, then feel free to talk to me on the forums.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.