Invalid Report against Rhienor

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by TheBTBLUE, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBTBLUE

TheBTBLUE Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Rhienor
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:53424151
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:114571781
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    ttt_storehouse
    Which Round:
    first and second round
    Time of Occurence:
    around 2 pm
    Reason For Report:
    I was falsely slain by him 2 times in a row.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    you can check the logs and ask him.​

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey there Blue, let's get right into it.

Your first offence was THIS report which I slayed you for. In our rules, it doesn't say you can kill another person for claiming to be proven.

Your second offence was THIS report. After you disagreed with my verdict before the slays had taken place, I look further into it. I discovered, in fact, that the damage logs had glitched, thereby giving me false information to go off. The damagelogs aren't perfect, and I said as much to you over PMs.

I asked for discretion from @andrewca79 to remove your slays, but was only fast enough to get one removed.

Having realised my mistake in slaying you, I added a slay to myself for taking a round that you deserved to play away from you.

Proof of the glitch is found HERE showing you hadn't fired a bullet, and the death scene showed the same. I asked for input from my fellow moderators after the incident, asking whether it was only me it had glitched for but both @Dwardu and @Ace-Hardlight saw that it was odd and that it shouldn't have been attributed to you.

The Death Scene is available HERE.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and my admin will finish up this report shortly.

4. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello there Blue and thank you for taking the time to create this report!
    Now, let's get right into the situation at hand.

Your claim is that you've been falsely slain by Rhienor two times. This is however only partially true.
    The first report you were slain for is valid as your reasoning for killing MrFantastic was invalid. That is not a false slay by any means.

Regarding the second report it is true that you have been wrongfully slain.
    However, as you can see in Rhienor's response above he has already autoslain himself once for his mistake.
    On top of that the reason why you were slain in the first place was because of a damagelog malfunction.
    Damagelogs bugs do not fall under a moderator's responsibility.
    Moreover, Rhienor did ask for discretion in order to remove your second slay but never got it in time.

In conclusion, Rhienor acted according to protocol on both of those reports.
    Therefore, I will be marking this report invalid.
    May you have a nice day!

Report:Invalid
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.