Invalid Report against Report against Lucky

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by light blue and orange, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Report against Lucky
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:37601651
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    between 2 maps, i was muted at the end of 67th way and was still gagged in white house
    Which Round:
    happened at the middle of 67th way, end of 67th way, and im still gagged in whitehouse
    Time of Occurence:
    7:30 pm while im writing this, but again it happened at the beginning and end of rounds
    Reason For Report:
    I was gagged for no reason. Lucky gags whenever she wants someone to be quiet. She gagged me in the middle of the round, and just left me gagged for a while. She thinks it's a good reason to gag me because "I have a lot of notes about being a troll and negative" When she's here gagging here and there for no reason and not following the motd. She's also very rude insulting kids and shutting people up, and mods should probably be kind people.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    You are: TRAITOR
    TTT: Traitor, these are your allies: George Corser, Feris Canadius, Aspector, Nutty, muscleman, sbeckley02, Monkey D. Luffy, 50nifty
    Lucky gagged You
    You are: TRAITOR
    You were killed by The Border Patroll, he was a INNOCENT.
    TTT: Frozen_Amber found the body of The Border Patroll. He was innocent.
    TTT: Frozen_Amber confirmed the death of xxkoolkid24/7x420onceayearxx.
    TTT: Frozen_Amber found the body of xxkoolkid24/7x420onceayearxx. He was a Traitor!
    in the middle of 67th way​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello light blue and orange!

@Lucky will respond when she can

3. Rambo

Rambo Shoot first, ask later. VIP

4. Hello There.

Yea Rambo its related. I didn't gag him for note reasons i gagged him for Mic spamming constantly. He talked over everyone and started to harass everyone he was becoming a problem and yes i left him gag because i forgot i gagged him and at some. a map changed and he became ungagged he was only gagged for 1 round the first time and the second time was two rounds so it wasn't very long My apologies for forgetting but you were Mic spamming as you did get asked to stop by many people. Even me and didn't even listen.

5. After reviewing the forum report against you, I can say that without a doubt, that whatever you did was gag worthy and had I been on instead of a moderator, you would have been filing a ban appeal, not a forum report.

Let this be a warning; if you intend to stay on our servers, breaking the rules will quickly hinder that.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.