Invalid Report against Rbizzle

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Booty Poppin Pirate, May 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Rbizzle
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Rbizzle
    Your Steam ID:
    cwhoa8
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    idk
    Which Round:
    de_idk
    Time of Occurence:
    11:45pm
    Reason For Report:
    he killed me when we were both traitors. his excuse was that a detective was about to collect dna on him and he had to kill me to get to the detective. i wasnt blocking him. we were in large hall surrounded by innocents and i was the first person he killed. he didnt say move, he didnt try to shoot around me, he simply killed me and shot the detective. i reported it in game and navi wasnt interested in punishing him because it wasnt considered rdm. i lost a t round so he could save his own life. he cant kill others to preserve his own game.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will go ahead and tag @Navi the annoying fairy as he is mentioned in your report as the moderator at the time.
    I will also tag @Rbizzle so we can hear his side of the story

3. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Hey there cwhoa, just wanted to let you know that it was indeed crossfire. Unfortunately I do not have any screen shots of this event but, as far as I can remember it was indeed crossfire.

4. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

Simple crossfire, we were in a small hallway and at the end of the hallway was a small room. Inside the room the D had just disarmed the c4 I placed and was trying to get the DNA, but it was crowded with innos. Booty was standing 10 feet away from me standing still, staring in my direction. If he was observant and listening to what was going on he would have known what the D was doing in the room behind him. I had a direct shot at the detective, and took it. Booty was obviously confused because of the lack of observation and understanding of what was going on around him and stepped into my path of fire. I believe he took a unlucky headshot so died pretty fast.

Usually I would apologize and send the person 600 points. Because well crossfire happens sometimes and we all make mistakes. But all booty wanted to do was complain and show a complete lack of understanding of the rules. He kept on harassing and complaining for over 3 map changes. He resorted to false KOSing me over and over again. Oh well, kids will be kids. Next time act like a man and I'll treat you like one.

5. Rbizzle

Rbizzle VIP

"navi wasnt interested in punishing him because it wasnt considered rdm"

If you know it's not considered RDM why are you wasting every ones time with a report. Again you would have got an apology and points to get another T round if you had just acted like a man and not a child that didnt get their way.

Just noticed your profile says you are 29. And that is how you respond to things that dont go your way? WOW is all I got to say lolol.

6. Ajani

Ajani I'm a poet now! VIP

Hey there booty again I do want to say that the report will be found invalid for the fact that it was indeed crossfire and like you said in your report that I didn't see at as rdm because it wasn't.

So I will go ahead and lock the thread and the report is marked as invalid

7. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Following Navi's verdict:
    report: INVALID
    thread: LOCKED

Last edited: May 13, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.