Invalid Report against Ravin

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Tiger the Assassin, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger the Assassin

Tiger the Assassin New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ravin
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    Banned me for having aimbot when I don't
    I did say I have aimbot though very sacarstically​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Got none for he just banned me​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I will go ahead and tag @Ravin who will provide his evidence and I shall also tag his admin @BlueCore who will decide the verdict of this report.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Did you mean an appeal, or a report? I think there is some confusion here.

You can appeal a ban here.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

For the sake of consistency as you did this, but did not specify if this was a ban appeal or not, I will treat it as both.

You were banned by me for hacking 1st with aim assist, aimbot, and wall hacks. Your Steam ID is - STEAM_0:1:71025131

I became suspicious of your hacking when I was observing you when you suddenly snapped to a player named Ninja after a fun round when a few players voiced concerns you might be hacking.

That alone was not enough, but I kept my search on you until the next map on 67th way when @Diehard01 just joined. With the help of @Princess Staples , an Ex Moderator, we both concluded your movements were very inconsistant and continued to observe you. On Round 2 on 67th Way around 7am on West 2, 9/25/2015, I caught you snapping to people through walls and at others. As you were not a Traitor, but Innocent, it was impossible for you to know people were down under the map and you snapped right to them multiple times.

@Diehard01 and I then at the point concluded aim assist, wall hacking, and aim bot were being used. A ban was then issued. I didn't even hear you joking about hacking, but that certainly doesn't look good in this case either.

Ill let @BlueCore finish up here. This doesn't even seem like a report, so you will have time to explain or present information.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  5. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @Tiger the Assassin
    I came on to give a hand to help with this. At the time I heard you say over the mic that you "Were going to kill everyone with headshot hacks". As @Ravin stated that he didnt hear you say this. Whether or not you were joking was a another thing. During the couple of minutes that I was watching you though spectater mode. I came to the conclusion that you were aim bot, and wall hacking from a number of very quick jumps to different players including a detective who was at the time afk.

With the evidence that has been provided here. The final decision comes down to @BlueCore. Have a good day.

6. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello Tiger the Assasin,

Thank you for taking the time to write this Report against my Moderator, Ravin. It is always good to be sure that Bans over items such as Hacking are always thoroughly checked, as so not to issue an incorrect and unjust punishment. This Report will be taken seriously, and I will go over all sides to the incident as well as view all the evidence provided in this discussion.

Unfortunately, I am swamped with work, and will not be able to go on Garry's Mod to view the Demo files supplied for approximately twenty hours. I apologise for the wait, but I will be sure to finish off this investigation then.

Hold on tight, and I'll post on here later in the day! See you then.

7. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Hello again Tiger the Assassin,

Thank you for being so patient with me in getting to this Report, as today was just not a day I could look at the evidence and this Report thoroughly any sooner. Now that I've had the opportunity to investigate all sides of the story, I can do decide my verdict.

After taking the time to carefully review all the testimonies and evidence posted into this discussion, I have found the Report against Ravin to be Invalid. While the first Demo does not provide enough proof to a Hacking claim, the second I believe to be sufficient evidence of it. It appears on several occasions you snapped to players whom were through walls and underground. In addition, it looked like you had some form of aim assist enable as occasionally your aim snapped and tracked at the centre of players around your vicinity. As such, I believe the ban Ravin issued onto you for Hacking to have been correctly given.

Again, I thank you for taking your time to write this Report, and for being extra patient for my reply. I hope you can understand why I believe this Report against Ravin to be Invalid, and that you will still enjoy your time here on our servers, as whilst you may be banned on the West 2 servers, you are still free to play on any of our other servers.

Of course, if you have any questions or concerns about this Report or your ban, please feel free to message me privately here on the forums.

Topic: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.