Invalid Report against Predikator

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Greece Wills, Sep 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greece Wills

Greece Wills New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Predikator
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    TTT
    Which Round:
    (Says map changes in 5 rounds, so I'm not sure how many rounds are max to calculate properly)
    Time of Occurence:
    06:41
    Reason For Report:
    This player here was a detective at that round and was using hacks. He speedhack. After I said that in /say, he RDM'd me and fled the server. No admin was present at the time and I didn't screenshot it. However, I am confident the damage log will provide enough evidence.

In any case, I cannot prove with mere screenshots that he was using speedhack, but you could at least take my word for it and keep an eye on him, Thanks. (Predikator is the player's name)​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hey @Greece Wills, the Steam ID of Predikator is STEAM_0:1:108467424, and yours is STEAM_0:0:48988833, you may want to edit those in there so we will be able to look into this a bit quicker.

As far as hacking goes, it is really hard for us to track this stuff down without clear evidence of it happening, but that doesn't mean we won't look into it and see something in our logs. Obviously you know this is a tough call for us, as you stated, especially since the map it occured on isn't listed. Normally screen shots and demos are the biggest keys in catching someone in the act of stuff, especially for hacking. I will look into this later this afternoon and see what I can find! Thanks so much for reporting, we appreciate players taking the time to keep our community and servers free of this kind of thing!!

EDIT: I did look at the logs, and unfortunately the damage logs for the EU server are not working properly at the moment, therefore there isn't much I can do other than add a note to his admin stats for other moderators if they come across him in the future, to spectate him for possible hacking. Sorry there isn't much else I can do at this point, but I would advise you using f12 to take snapchats or record demos in console next time! Thanks so much for reporting @Greece Wills!

Report: INVALID

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.