Invalid Report against POPSTAR

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SuperDJD, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    POPSTAR
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    67th way
    Which Round:
    ?
    Time of Occurence:
    When I want to go to bed
    Reason For Report:
    Add's slays for misclick damage- I told him I have to go to bed. He added another for some other reason. Kicked me for harassment.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    I will scratch his username into my arm tonight.​

2. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Old Greg,

I am currently under a celebratory alias for April Fools day, but I am POP STAR. You were slayed properly and as your second offense was on a separate round it warranted two slays. Here are the screenshots for review,

[​IMG]
    - This kill was done on suspicion. After discussing it with you and the victim further, it was decided that even with the heavy suspicion you were able to collect, it was still not enough for a kill to have been made.

[​IMG]
    - You damaged this player three times for 12 HP each. While i find it unfortunate and unlucky that you mis-clicked, it is still not fair to the players you affect because of your mistake. Therefore two slays were issued with it being your second offense on a separate round.

Above all else, I extended to you the courtesy to serve your slays at another time due you to informing me that you had to leave, but you felt the need to persist and harass me as a staff-member because you "didn't believe me". While I am not easily insulted I find it does not excuse toxic behavior when the focus should be on the game, and not on making sure the person you have an issue with has a bad day. Please remember that for the future.

Your harassment charge was warranted. This sort of behavior is not tolerated especially after you were warned.

[​IMG]

My Admin, @Weebrossm , will respond with his verdict. Until then, I wish you peace regardless of how this report goes.

Regards

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hello SuperDJD,

Thanks for taking the time to file a report against my moderator, POP STAR. These reports can be a good learning tool for both player and staff alike and I hope you can use this as a resource to aid your gameplay here in the future.

I'm going to start off by stating that this report is Invalid. Both RDM reports against you warranted slays, and in this community your second valid report in close succession results in 2 slays being added to you rather than 1.

You were kicked for your second offense of harassing other users, which is also within proper protocol. If you'd like your time in this community to be more fulfilling I'd suggest looking through and memorizing our ruleset which I've linked right HERE for you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to file a report on the forums and I hope you can use this as a learning experience to better your time here in the future.

Report:
    Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.