Invalid Report against POPSTAR

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Cakeshark, Jul 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cakeshark

Cakeshark VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    POPSTAR
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:53230373
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:2446037
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    highrise_r1
    Which Round:
    round 3 or 4
    Time of Occurence:
    ~7:10 PM EST
    Reason For Report:
    POPSTAR decided to slay me for a report, giving me only no time to respond. I was a traitor and I had survived to the end of the round. I didnt have the ability to respond to the report until the round ended.
    The report was "WTF YOU KILLED ME "
    regarding being naded.

My response WOULD"VE been:
    I warned. I always warn, because someone usually ignores and walks into the nade anyway. I warn as specifically as I possibly can, and I give a few seconds notice before I pull the pin. If you dont hear my warning then you are deaf or have me muted.

So just a slay right.. He was very disrespectful to me and was blunt about not caring to give me time to respond. Okay...​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    This is the chat log showing the round ending, then me being slain, and then POPSTAR being generally flippant and disrespectful to me.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Cakeshark,

I apologize if 15 seconds wasn't long enough for a response. However, I believed it to be ample time to response in regards to if you warned or not. I apologize if it is not. I see you also left out the part where I apologized for not giving you enough time to make me seem rather rude - which was quite the opposite of what I was going for. Also, I'll be sure to give a little more time to respond to reports, but you should also make it a habit to consider that if your response is going to be on the hefty side perhaps you should type "@I need some time to respond, thanks" ? This way we can ensure everyone gets a fair trial and fair justice.

Thanks!

Regards,

POP STAR

4. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

I hope you have also screenshot'd that you have warned your teammates, unless its via voice chat.
    But from what you have shown above, I dont really see any disrespect at there.
    But yes, im sure that pop will give some more time for others to response next time.
    Since youre reporting pop for disrespecting you, ill mark this invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.