Completed Report against [PEN15]Sample Text

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Mvpgman1425, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    [PEN15]Sample Text
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    unknown
    Which Server:
    West
    Time of Occurence:
    10:30 PM Mountain time
    Reason For Report:
    [Plausible, not entirely sure]

He keeps instantly one shot-killing, when he kills me it's always in the head and others too, but It looks like he wasn't even looking at my head and he instantly turns/ shoots and kills me​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    @Nouh96
    He also got one hit-killed head shot right after
    [​IMG]

If you look closely you can see that he doesn't even look at my head when one hitting me

EDIT: More evidence, not enough to take care of though

I have more proof that he may be a hacker, here he clearly ONLY got headshots with a tec-9 and shot me while I was covered by the door and the hit boxes are extremely Small, every shot was a hit and he didn't miss one besides the one that hit the wall while instantly shot at me head and while he was shooting through the window.​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It looks like @urisk2 is there. I'm sure he can look into this.

3. Going to change it so it slows down the video to see

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Thank you for creating this report. While this 9 second video is not enough proof, this investigation will be ongoing. Please be patient as it may take several days to weeks before gathering enough evidence, which may turn out to disprove this claim.

I will update this report with my progress on this investigation. I encourage all other staff who encounter this player to give their feedback as well.

5. Updated the data, new evidence for him being a modder is in the main subject

6. Probably gonna get banned for this buuuuut....

From the videos given, this is in no way evidence, as you can't really notice any suspicious moving, he just aims for your head. Unless you can see him pull off a number of quick manoeuvres, then this could just be taken as normal aiming.

7. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Member

Hi, Sample Text here, do you need me to provide you anything?
    I take this as a compliment by the way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.