Completed Report against Peanut Butter (DJ)-RJL4D?

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by angelj93, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelj93

angelj93 Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Peanut Butter (DJ)-RJL4D?
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    innocent hotel
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    i dont believe Navi slayed him for rdm'ing me. nor did he ever respond to me asking him REPEATEDLY about the report. if he did slay him then its whatever but i didnt see a slay in the console.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Pups

Pups VIP

Just saying, peanut has been mic spamming, rdming and generally annoying people during that hairyhouse(?) idk its a house map with water around him, gunna stick @Mudpluggs here as he knows too.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Howdy there @angelj93 I'll be handling this report for yeah! If you'd kindly give me some time I'll gladly review the evidence you've provided and get this done A.S.A.P!

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

After speaking with Navi about this incident he hadn't saved the report that was filed, but according to him he claimed DNA and you having a knife, however in this video you clearly did not brandish it at all and the DNA he had received was from the T you had killed. Unfortunately without this recording earlier Navi had no way of knowing if he had seen you have the knife out or not and I apologize once again on his behalf and my own as he is my responsibility. He and I are going to have a talk after I'm finished with this report.

Now onto Peanut, he's been globally banned by @C.A.Anna for his actions, I thank-you for taking the time out of your day to file this forum report and have a lovely rest of your day!

Report:
    Completed
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.