Invalid Report against PanzerShrimp

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by SPARTAN6117, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPARTAN6117

SPARTAN6117 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Pryro (You guys should be able to find it in the logs of the report on me)
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Sky scraper map, tall buildings,
    Which Round:
    unknown, i apolgize
    Time of Occurence:
    cant, banded from server for 14 days
    Reason For Report:
    Unable to write full story, I attached picture of my statement in the evidence section. Also would like to mention that i filed a rdm against him but he looked over it himself and declined it immeaity​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    The Shy Guy,
    chat logs of yesterday [​IMG]

2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Seems this is a report against @PanzerShrimp looking into your explanation as well as talking with him directly. This and the fact that you were also banned by PanzerShrimp as well. I'll tag his admin, @Zigles to handle this situation.

4. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

You're talking about me (since I banned you on West 2)

In round 2, you had shot @WintrPlays for 20dmg because he refused to come out of a specific location (the area behind the fence on metropolis). After you shot him, he killed you (which he is allowed to do to defend himself). Since you shot @WintrPlays for an invalid reason, I issued your first slay.

Pardon the quality, from recorded video:
    [​IMG]

I slayed you twice for this report (second offense), which you pushed someone off a ledge at the beginning of the round.
    [​IMG]

Soon after, you left the server without serving your slays, so I issued your second offense of RDM and Leave.

That's all the evidence I have. I'm sorry if these incidents seemed unfair or biased, but I can assure you they weren't.

I was slain for whatever reason you reported me, but I do not have a screenshot of the report. It's at the top of the menu in the second spoiler.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
  5. Zigles

Zigles Rule #1: Never trust a Zigles VIP

Hello Spartan6117! I see that you have reported my moderator for what you believed to be both unfair slays and an unfair ban. Looking over your testimony and PanzerShrimp's evidence he has provided, I have come to the verdict that this report against my moderator @PanzerShrimp is invalid.

You said that you shot a player in the leg for not moving and he killed you in response to this, even though you were a detective. This is actually RDM on your part because you shot a player for an invalid reason and as a player, he had the right to shoot you in self defense since you damaged him first. In the second report, the logs gave you credit for pushing a player to their death for no valid reason which again is RDM on your part, even if you didn't mean to kill him accidental RDM is still RDM and since it was your second offense in a single session, you were slain twice. You then left without serving your slays which is grounds for an RDM and leave ban. Panzer followed protocol exactly as he is supposed to do and punished you accordingly for your actions. He said he did in fact slay himself for RDM'ing you so again, nothing was done wrong here.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to report Panzer but I will be marking this as invalid. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to start a private conversation with me on the forums.

Report: Invalid
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.