Invalid Report against Pandora

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Jorden, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jorden

Jorden VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Pandora
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    ```````````
    Your Steam ID:
    Jordentheservivor123
    Which Map:
    ttt_skycraft final
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    6:08 PM
    Reason for Report:
    Gagged me for a full round without a warning and made fun of me saying i was an idiot and having completely NO respect for me or other players. Please ether suspend this asshole or take your server down because tbh all of your servers are full of corrupt idiots.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Pandora gagged You

(Full 2 rounds later)

Pandora Ungagged Everyone​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

I will go ahead and tag @Pandora and their admin @Kyogre
    they will respond at earliest convenience

For future reference your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:39894474

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there @Jorden, I apologize you feel I was being a "corrupt" mod, however the way you explained it here seems to be inaccurate of what did happen in game.

In the screenshots in the spoilers below, it will show the following (Some parts are edited out simply because the player didn't want it disclosed)
    I did not gag you for a full round, or keep you gagged for two rounds. What did happen however was when I loaded into the server I heard you micspamming and gagged you. As shown in the screenshots below, I did infact warn you not to continue spamming. I will admit that you were gagged a little longer than you were supposed to, but at the same time that I gagged you I was in the middle of a conversation with another player about an issue they had a previous map (I had stopped my pm to gag you, then went back to the other player). I had honestly thought that I had ungagged you since I usually ungag after a warn, but it seems I was too preoccupied with my conversation with a player. It was a little later (a minute or two not a full round) when I noticed you asking about it in chat and I ungagged everyone to be sure, again I had thought I already ungagged you after the warning. In the screenshots, specifically the first and _ you can see that the round was still ongoing when I ungagged you.
    This is the part where your report seems to fall flat, nowhere in the screenshots I am providing does it show me making fun of you or disrespecting other players. At one point I told you "why man :(" which could come across as unprofessional but since I had genuinely thought I ungagged you, I thought it might've been a joke from you. Any messages before and after can clearly be seen as me talking with other players in a casual manner since they were mostly regulars that I knew that I was talking to.

Overall the claims made in this report seem to be false, I did not gag you for a full round (or 2 as you also claimed) without warning nor did I blantly disrespect anyone to my knowledge. I did however ungag you later then I should've of, but as I said again I was busy with another player (and 2 others as well briefly shown in the screenshots). In the future it's in your best interest to type @ before your message to message staff members so your messages can be top priority.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

I'd like to start this response by asking you to keep insults out of any future reports that you decide to file here on the forums.

Regardless, first things come first. Pandora did take a bit longer to ungag you than she should have. But in the grand scheme of things, it was a very minimal mistake compared to what you had claimed. If you expect a Staff Member to respond to you and take action as soon as possible, you should be using admin chat to get the best results as she has mentioned. Claiming that she took two complete rounds to ungag you also seems to be a mistake on your part as she clearly provided proof for the contrary.

If you still insist on keeping your other claims that she directed no respect towards you or any other players, please feel free to present evidence for them as I cannot take action without sufficient proof as Pandora's screenshots show that she's done nothing of the sort. Once again, I heavily suggest you refrain from using insults directed at Staff Members or any other users. You seemed to not have only done this in the report you filed, but as well as in-game. This doesn't reflect well on you, nor does it help your case in the slightest either.

As it stands, without any evidence to back up your accusations, this report against Pandora is deemed invalid.

Feel free to message me privately if you have anything else to add.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.