Completed Report against Panda With A Gun

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Herr Fuchs | Mr. Fluffeh, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Panda With A Gun
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18103721
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Terror Train
    Which Round:
    Last round of the map
    Time of Occurence:
    About 7:50PM Eastern time
    Reason For Report:
    Slayed for killing someone who was doorblocking while I was running from a C4. He claims I could have gone around by going down the stairs and through the lower passage, but the C4 was close to exploding and had I gone back to go around, I would have died or taken heavy damage from the C4.

Simply put I'm quite upset about being slayed and basically told, "You should have gone back and died instead."​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I have seen this and will respond with my evidence.

4. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright let's get into this.

So here is the report in question:
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the bad quality.

Here is the deathscene:

As you know you killed Frodo for blocking your path while you were trying to escape from the C4 blast. Since he only blocked one pathway away from the C4 and not the other one that you could have used to get out of the range of the C4 blast, I added a slay to you. I am referring to the stairs if that is what you want to call them. You could have gone down there then the continue in the same direction towards the front of the train.

I realize however that the rules do not specifically say that if there is another path you can take instead of the one being blocked, then you may not kill. It only states if you are within range of the C4 then it is a T act leading it to be a valid kill. That is where I may have messed up in this situation, so I will re-tag my admin @Rick to decide the verdict of this report.

Thank you and have a good night

5. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hey there, Mr. Fluffeh. First, allow me to apologize on behalf of any inconvenience you feel you've suffered as a result of this. That said, I believe the situation didn't merit a slay at all, as you've said, given the positioning you were in and where you seemed to turn and flee from the C4, it is entirely likely you would have been blasted if you even considered running back for the steps. Killing the player was in fact a reasonable choice. My moderator will take a slay in kind and will know next time how better to handle the situation, thank you for taking the time to improve the overall quality of my squad, and have a lovely evening!

Thread: Locked
    Report: Valid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.