Invalid Report against P.P. Denton and baspingo

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by LilTittyKilla, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilTittyKilla

LilTittyKilla New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    P.P. Denton and baspingo
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:128484077 and STEAM_0:1:128512992, respectively
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    67th Way, Terror Train
    Which Round:
    Round 1 of Terror Train
    Time of Occurence:
    11:45 PST
    Reason For Report:
    P.P. Denton and baspingo both RDMed multiple players. They were assigned Slays by Sith Master Raven (Denton receiving 3 slays, baspingo receiving 2) and proceeded to leave with no sign of return after Raven left the lobby. Both players rdmed me, one as a detective (P.P.) when I was a traitor, but I killed them before they actually killed me. both, however, still initiated rdm.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Winchester 1887 Novice and Blackline witnessed the RDM and leave[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, I do not have screen caps of the false report baspingo placed on me after he rdmed me, but I do have caps of them recieving initial slays and then leaving. Take note of the round progress time stamp.​

2. LilTittyKilla

LilTittyKilla New Member

3. P.P. Denton was also aimbotting, I even told Sith too.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I will look into this report for you.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I am tagging @Sith Master Revan, but also noting that this report is most likely going to be marked invalid due to lack of evidence regarding whether or not the players actually left while slain. @kingsaib0t Is there any evidence to prove the alligations of using an aimbot?

6. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @LilTittyKilla thank you for taking the time to make this report.
    Unfortunately with no definitive proof, there is no way of determining if the reported players actually left during their slay rounds. Any additional recordings or screenshots will be considered in this report, but more than likely I will mark this invalid if there is no more evidence.

7. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Since there has been no reply within 24 hours, I will be marking this Report invalid due to lack of evidence
    report: INVALID
    thread: LOCKED

Feel free to private message me if you have any questions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.