Invalid Report against Opii

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Da_Russian (aka Spec 4th), Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Daemon
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Opii
    Which Server:
    East 1
    Which Map:
    Christmas bowling
    Which Round:
    The round before One in the chamber
    Time of Occurence:
    approximately 9:30 EST
    Reason For Report:
    I was abusively slayed for delaying, even though I was about to jihad, and was slayed for no reason.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    SirNotSparkles​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

@Opii will respond when he can.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Da_Russian (aka Spec 4th),

Thank you for making a report. On the map Community Bowling, I slayed you after 3 warnings and a 4 minute delay, one warning you for camping while a majority of players were dead and the other two for delaying. Throughout these 4 minutes you had several opportunities to fire at players and allow for the round to progress. Instead, after about 3 minutes of following players, you planted a c4 across the map and then proceeded to delay as you had the previous 3 minutes. 1 minute after my final warning, you were slain for delaying.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Before slaying you, I made sure to check the logs for any possible traitorous activity I failed to notice. As noted in the logs I have posted, there are no logs indicating you bought a jihad and your actions thus far did not show any intentions of doing so. My Lead Admin, @Sinz, will give his verdict.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Staff members issue warnings for delay so that spectators and dead players do not have to endure the extended duration of rounds. Normally, 3 global messages are sent and if the player continues to carry on the round, a slay is issued to end the round. If you see these messages or receive a PM from a staff member, it would be in your best interests to speed up your pace.

This report against the administrator, Opii, has been found invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.