Invalid Report against Oh Wonder

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dudewrath_Exalted, Jun 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Name of Staff/Player:
    Oh Wonder
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:31686790
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65842671
    Which Server:
    East 2
    Which Map:
    Office
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    8:10 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Please look at the information provided closely before closing my report before I can even respond?​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    https://embed.gyazo.com/b3c76438e021510be277d328ad610390.png

As you can see before you closed my last report, please look at the damage log at 01:17, Oh Wonder identified my body. Exactly 20 seconds later he engages the detective.

20 seconds later.

And you tell me this is crossfire? A 20 second break in fighting, before he shoots the detective? This is not crossfire. This is RDM.

And nevermind me even reporting Puddles. I only did that because I was desperate for help and I didn't know what else to do.​

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

It is entirely possible that this kill was crossfire. If the detective did dart around the corner after he killed you while engaging said detective, it is not unreasonable (in my opinion, a Lead may re-open this if they disagree) for this to have been crossfire.

For that reason, I will be closing this report as well. Please do not make another report. If a Lead Admin disagrees with my logic here, they will re-open this report.

I know this may be frustrating for you, and I apologize, but thank you for reporting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.