Invalid Report against Nohacksjustskill/good

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Zombifier137, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombifier137

Zombifier137 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Nohacksjustskill/good
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Name of Staff/Player: NoHacksJustGood Steam ID of Staff/Player: STEAM_0:1:155917554 Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43055129 Which Map: Deathrun Maps in General Which Round: 1 Time of Occurence: Currently Can't due to ban Reason for Report: NoHacksJustGood,
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:6786222
    Which Map:
    This was multiple occasions. One on pains map, the other on castle, I apologize for not being to clear as it was 4 in the morning.
    Which Round:
    Pains was the beginning of the map, Castle was the last round.
    Time of Occurence:
    N/A
    Reason for Report:
    Your moderator, Nohacksjustskills/good is a very very incompetent staff.
    He has gagged me on multiple occasions for no reason whilst letting others
    call others cancer, burp in mic, call others nigs etc.
    He constantly neglects to tend to his staff duties towards other but to me hes always 110% and it feels annoying. You have this man scaring off others like it is nothing. He as well left the server with like 8+ people in it, causing the server to be loud, obnoxious, and just plain dumb. I request you deal with this man immediately. Thank you. I as well have proof.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Schaefer, Ultra Caucasian,Fuzzi, Apple, Penguin with a gun.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197973838173/screenshot/279604648853423246- In this screen you can see other disrespecting a person named apple but he hasn't done anything about it.
    However whenever i "growl" into my mic out of frustration i get gagged, but when ultra dies he calls death cancer and doesn't get muted. Unfair.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll be sure to explain my side of the story tomorrow. Thanks for writing this report against me.

Edit: I will be tagging @Tinbuster00 so I can notify him about this report.

Edit 2: Why did you use @schaefer1231's Steam ID and not yours. Also, if you can explain when this happened (like a date), then I can find evidence and see what your talking about.

Sorry for all of the edits, but edit 3: I would never leave because I was "scared" of what would happen. If I am correct, I always say why I am leaving, then I would go.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  3. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Zombified,

Thank you for taking the time to report my Moderator here on the forums. We take all reports seriously, and I'll be able to respond and look into this report when I get home from work this afternoon. Thank you for your patience.
    In the meantime, if you could edit in your steam id that would be helpful.

4. Zombifier137

Zombifier137 New Member

5. Tinbuster00

Alright thanks, I'll look into this when I get home.

6. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Anyways, I was not there for long after Apple joined. If I am correct, he joined on Steamworks. I stayed for about a round or two, then I left so i can deal with the report written against me (different one, not this one). I came back into the server because another moderator messaged me saying you said I allowed you to use the n word. If you want the truth, I know exactly what you are talking about with the burps, etc. During this time, myself and @SpiritWolf (mainly Spirit, since I was on for short amount of time) were giving @Oshy a chance to staff and to feel more comfortable on the server. If I am correct, this got handled when I left. I remember Spiritwolf doing a few gags/mutes before I left for the final time. I am sure Spirit and Oshy agree with what I just said. I am still very concerned with why I would allow you to use the n word. If you could explain that to me, that would be appriciated.

7. SpiritWolf

SpiritWolf The Ghost Silver

I did gag you for making an unintelligible noise (as you said growling) because me and my fellow member who was on @Oshy thought you burped into your mic. You were also gagged for entering the server for saying the N word, and then you claimed that @NoHackJustGood never warned you for saying that, the day before; which racial slurs are never allowed in the server.

8. Tinbuster00

After talking to the parties involved, it doesn't seem like NoHack was actually on during the screenshot you posted.

Essentially this report is semi-valid. It is invalid in regards to @NoHackJustGood due to the reasons I posted in the report against him here. However, I will be speaking to the other two on the server. Not sure if Apple's first comments were just missed as he was warned for a similar comment later, but I'll speak to them about being more attentive. Additionally, there seemed to be some confusion on dealing with slurs, as the harassment and spam protocol were mixed.

In regards to @NoHackJustGood, this report is deemed invalid.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or if anything else comes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.