Invalid Report against NoHackJustGood

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Potato714, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potato714

Potato714 VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    NoHackJustGood
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Pool one
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:
    4:00 cst
    Reason For Report:
    I know nothing gets done to mods here but just for the accumulating record.

This mod cant moderate reports.

I got slayed for killing him at a previous map for hiding and waiting on a room with a harpoon in hand because it would be obvious its a T since no one else can see positions, but ok thats a stupid rule and i accept that slay.
    Then in the next map, some guy throws a nade in spawn. I dont see him, but i see the nade where it comes from then i see the traitor holstered and alone.
    I get slayed additional 2 times for suspicion.

Thats all. Not going to check any replies until another mod fucks up.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging @NoHackJustGood and his admin, @wink . Please be patient while he replies and wink concludes.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I'll respond to this shortly. Please be patient.

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Hello @Potato714,
    Thanks for taking the time to report me here on the forums. This report ensures that I am following protocol correctly, and it's a good learning experience for all parties involved. I'll start by providing the evidence I have along with the reasoning.
    Here is the first report against you:
    [​IMG]
    Here is the second:
    [​IMG]
    Let's start off with the first report. I reported you because you killed Bio The Cornflake Homunculus, the last traitor, when he didn't commit any traitorous acts of any kind. You responded with "there is no way an inno can tell the position of others". This report was marked valid, and I placed one slay on you. You cannot kill a player because they know your location. For your second report, stakkuu reported you because he believed that you didn't see him throw the frag. In your response, you claim that he did throw it and that you saw where it came from. However, I viewed the deathscene and noticed you couldn't have seen him throw it because you were looking in a different direction. Bio The Cornflake Homunculus was in the same area as stakkuu when he threw the nade. How did you know that it wasn't Bio that threw the grenade? You weren't looking in his direction. Hence, I believe this was a kill on suspicion, and I placed 2 additional slays on you. Why would I place two slays on you? It's because this was your second offense of RDM, and you RDM'd on different rounds. If you RDM'd twice on the same round, you would get a total of two slays. If you RDM'd two times on separate rounds, you would get a total of 3 slays. In addition, this is mentioned in the extended rules. Here is what it states:
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions for me, you can click here to start a conversation with me. I'll let my administrator, @wink, finish this report off with his verdict.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @Potato714 do you have anything else to add?

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thanks for taking the time to report my moderator.

The first offense of RDM and the accompanying slay, as you acknowledged yourself, was valid based off killing a player without proper reasoning. The second offense of RDM and accompanying slays are also valid, due to the kill being made of suspicion that he threw the nade. The deathscene shows your lack of knowledge of your surroundings, aswell as your commitment on killing a player who may of not commited said traitorous act.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to report my moderator. If you have any questions about my verdict, you can PM here on the forums.

Take care and bless up,
    lobster squabbles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.