Invalid Report against Noctorious

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Liek To Play, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liek To Play

Liek To Play New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    Noctorious
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Noctorious
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    Minecraft
    Which Round:
    3 roudns till map change
    Time of Occurence:
    Not sur
    Reason For Report:
    notorious and i was traitors, but then he was shooting a detective and he shot me to death and said i was in his crosshair. and not only he killed me, he killed another t too and left after​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello @Liek To Play What I said was "crossfire" which it was. As you said I was shooting a detective and he moved too close to you and you got caught in my spray. I then died so I don't know how you think I killed another t .-. Plus I'm on right now I teleported you a few minutes ago. I left to record over a demo for another report. I will add more evidence to what I have stated in a moment

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

As you can see I killed you withing the same second as I was shooting the D, which make it obvious crossfire.

I will tag my admin @Salisian

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You were killed with a single shot by @Noctorious and the logs to support his claim of crossfire. In order to help avoid crossfire situations, you should be more aware of who's around you so you don't step into your traitor buddy's line of fire.

5. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

I appreciate the efforts of the community to hold my moderators to a higher standard, but we don't punish for crossfire-related accidents. In this case Noctorious's actions were likely predicated on sheer panic; note how the detective started shooting him first. A couple seconds passed before Noctorious fired back- in that time, it would have behooved you to get clear (better) or actually help him (best.)

It's always unfortunate when it happens, but crossfire is not worthy of a report, or any sort of punishment.

As for "another t too": no he didn't. He didn't damage anyone else after that because he was killed seconds after he killed the detective.

Report invalid, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.